Dr. Renu Bhardwaj is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Basic and Applied Sciences, and the Institution's Innovation Council In-Charge at Galgotias University, Gr. Noida, UP. She has also served as a Ph.D. coordinator at Galgotias University. He has received a Ph.D. degree from the Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Kundli, Haryana.
- 1 years of Teaching & Research experience
- Ph.D., Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Kundli, Haryana.
- M. Sc., from University of Allahabad
- B.Sc., Ewing Christian College, University of Allahabad.
- Bhardwaj, R., Pareek, S., Mani, S., Domínguez-Avila, J. A., & González-Aguilar, G. A. (2022). A Melatonin Treatment Delays Postharvest Senescence, Maintains Quality, Reduces Chilling Injury, and Regulates Antioxidant Metabolism in Mango Fruit. Journal of Food Quality, 2022. (Impact factor-2.5)
- Bhardwaj, R., Pareek, S., González-Aguilar, G. A., & Domínguez-Avila, J. A. (2021). Changes in the activity of proline-metabolising enzymes is associated with increased cultivar-dependent chilling tolerance in mangos, in response to pre-storage melatonin application. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 182, 111702. (Impact factor-6.71)
- Bhardwaj, R., Pareek, S., Domínguez-Avila, J. A., Gonzalez-Aguilar, G. A., Valero, D., & Serrano, M. (2022). An Exogenous Pre-Storage Melatonin Alleviates Chilling Injury in Some Mango Fruit Cultivars, by Acting on the Enzymatic and Non-Enzymatic Antioxidant System. Antioxidants, 11(2), 384. (Impact factor-7.65)
- Bhardwaj, R., Pareek, S., Saravanan, C., & Yahia, E. M. (2022). Contribution of pre-storage melatonin application to chilling tolerance of some mango fruit cultivars and relationship with polyamines metabolism and γ-aminobutyric acid shunt pathway. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 194, 104691. (Impact factor-6.08)
- Bhardwaj, R., Aghdam, M. S., Arnao, M. B., Brecht, J. K., Fawole, O. A., & Pareek, S. (2022). Melatonin Alleviates Chilling Injury Symptom Development in Mango Fruit by Maintaining Intracellular Energy and Cell Wall and Membrane Stability. Frontiers in nutrition, 9. (Impact factor-6.59)
- Bhardwaj, R., Pareek, S., Sagar, N. A., & Vyas, N. (2020). Bioactive Compounds of Annona. Bioactive Compounds in Underutilized Fruits and Nuts, 37-62. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-06120-3_5-1.
- Sagar, N. A., Pareek, S., Bhardwaj, R., & Vyas, N. (2020). Bioactive Compounds of Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica (Thunb.) L.). Bioactive Compounds in Underutilized Fruits and Nuts, 123-143.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-06120-3_10-1.
Area of Interest
- Postharvest Physiology and Biochemistry
PRESENTATION - CONFERENCES/SYMPOSIUM
- Attended Dr. B. L. Amla Memorial Lecture on ‘‘Entrepreneurial Opportunities: An Industry Perspective’’ organized by AFST(I) NIFTEM Chapter, NIFTEM, Kundli, Haryana on 4th November 2019.
- Participated in Workshop on ‘‘The stubble struggle: Dialogue on the ‘burning’ issue and practical remedies’’ held at NIFTEM, Haryana on 28th September 2019 and 29th September 2019.
- Attended the ‘‘Technical Workshop on Global Standards-Risk Based Thinking’’ held at National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Kundli, Sonipat on 27th February 2019.
- Participated in ‘‘National Symposium on Trends and Innovations in Mushroom Production Technologies, Diversification, Processing and Consumption’’ held at HAIC Agro R&D Centre, Murthal (Haryana) held from 31st January 2019 to 2nd February 2019.
- Participated in ‘‘Symposium on Computational Gastronomy’’ organized by Centre for Computational Biology, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-Delhi) held on 8th December 2018.
- Participated in workshop on ‘‘International Standards on Food Safety’’ and ‘‘Innovations in Food Microbiology Testing’’ at NIFTEM, Haryana held on 3rd May 2018.
- Presented paper in ‘‘International Conference on Agribusiness in Emerging Economies’’ organized by TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi held on 3rd January 2018 and 4th January 2018.
- Presented paper in National Conference on ‘‘Food Processing for Value Addition: Trends and Innovations’’ organized by Department of Food Technology, Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana on 27th November 2017.
- Participated in International Conference on ‘‘Processed Indian Traditional Food (2nd Edition)’’ held at New Delhi on 24th November 2017.
- Presented posted in ‘‘Biozest 2017’’ organized by Faculty of Life Science and Biotechnology at South Asian University, New Delhi on 10th November 2017.