She is a compassionate and highly skilled Physiotherapist with good subject knowledge and a strong desire to provide the highest possible level of patient and student care. She is graduated in Physiotherapy from CCS University, Meerut in 2004. During her carrier growth she served in well-known academic Institutions and hospitals as well.
She is having total 15 years of experience in the field of Physiotherapy which includes total 5 years of clinical and 11 years of experience being an academician.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Physiotherapy from Sharda University (Research area: Lifestyle disease)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Orthopedics) in 2008
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy in the year 2004
- 12th from UP board in 2000
- Fellow Life Member of IAP (IAP 19543-L)
Awards and Recognitions
- First Prize in Poster Presentation on “Physiotherapy Yesterday-Today and Tomorrow” in POTCON 2003, Lucknow.
- Active outgoing student award for participation in cultural and sports in
- Significant contribution award in Physiocon Nov. 2019, Purvanchal-2.
- Chaired the scientific session in the national conference of Physiotherapy, January 2020
- Best Performer Award for Academic Excellence 2021
- Key note speaker in National Conference on Recent Research Trends in Healthcare, March-2022
- Key note speaker in 1st International conference of Physical Therapy (ICPTA), Agra, May- 2022
- Key note speaker in FEMCON 2022, Jaipur, April 2022.
- Woman of Honor award in FEMCON 2022
- Empowered Woman award in UPIAPCON 2022
- Guest of honor in Physio Connect-3, in 2023
- Women achiever award by EMCT foundation in 2023
- Effectiveness of Medial Patellar Taping on Pain and Disability in Patellofemoral Osteoarthritis, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). Volume 8 Issue 9, September 2019.
- Prevalence of upper Trapezius myofascial pain and Brasserie groove deformity due to tight inner wear in women. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (IJPOT), Vol 14 July-September 2020
- “Effectiveness of Piriformis Stretching and Intermittent Lumbar Traction along with Spinal Extension Exercises in Lumbar Disc Herniation: comparative study” Medicolegal updates, Vol.21, January-March 2021.
- Prevalence of work from Home on Female-It Workers, on Neck Pain and Its Psycho-Social Effects During Epidemic Period- Medicolegal updates, Vol.21, January-March 2021.
- COVID -19: Impacts of Quarantine on Mental Health and Stress-Indian -Journal of Public Health Research and Development, Vol.11, December 2020
- Incidence of Piriformis Tightness and to determine correlation with Gluteus Medius weakness in Indian IT – Professionals: A cross–sectional study. IJHS VOL. 6, No. S2. (ISSN: 2550-6978)
- Impact of sedentary lifestyle during lockdown among working and non-working women on overall health quality, medico-legal updates 2021
- Consequences of washing hands to protect against coronavirus- Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and occupational therapy (IJPOT), Vol 15, January-March 2021
- The impact of Resistance and Aerobic Exercises on Blood Sugar Level in Type 2 Diabetes mellitus: A pilot Study, Medicolegal Update Vol. No. 21 issue no.2 April
- Use of Postoperative TENS along with Rehabilitation Protocol following Total Knee Replacement for Better Results, Medicolegal Update. Vol. No. 21 issue no.2 April 2021
- Effects of Taping and Laser Therapy on Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, International Journal of All Research Education & Scientific Methods, (IJARESM), ISSN No: 2455-6211”, Volume 9, Issue 9, September – 2021, Impact Factor: 7.429
- Efficacy of Stretching Exercises and Stretching with Cold Pack on Hamstring Pull- 2021 IJCRT | Volume 9, Issue 7 July 2021
- Physical Activity and Emotional Status of College Students and Working Sector on 1 Month Lockdown, Medico-legal Update, April-June 2021, Vol. 21, No. 2
- Impact of Aerobic and Resistance training on TSH in Hypothyroidism, Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results (ISSN: 2229-7723)
- Multisite pain and reduce workability in college students, International Journal of Health Science,2022, 6(S6), 2021-2029. https//doi,org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS6.10105
- Efficacy of cryotherapy on knee osteoarthritis in post-menopausal women: a comparative study Neuroquantology 2022
Area of Interest
Her focus and curiosity are in Musculoskeletal disorders, Pain management and management of metabolic disorders or life style diseases. She continuously remains connected with clinical aspect of a patient to create an evidence-based management. Her area of interest is dedicated entirely towards patient and student satisfaction with new concepts, technology, innovation and research. She is having good soft skills such as leadership and communication skills.