Areas of Specialization
Medicinal Chemistry, Synthesis, Analytical Chemistry, Molecular Biology
Ph.D., M. Pharm, L.L.B., Chennai, India
Since December 1st, 2017 working with Department of Pharmacy, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India as Associate Professor., Uttar Pradesh, India.
Worked as Assistant Professor in the department of Pharmacy, Meerut Institute of Engg. & Technology, Meerut Since 26 July 2010 to 30th Nov 2017.
1. Aamir Malik, Rakhi Mishra, Rupa Mazumder, Avijit Mazumder, Prem Shankar Mishra. A Comprehensive Study on Synthesis and Biological Activities of Pyridazine Derivatives, RJPT 2021; 14(6):3423-9. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.00595, 0974-360X (Online) 0974-3618 (Print)
2. Prem Shankar Mishra, Rakhi Mishra, Ram Ji Gupta, Rupa Mazumder, Rishabha Malviya. “Efficient Green Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Thiadiazole Derivatives” Letters in Applied Nano Bioscience, Volume 10, Issue 3, 2021, 2594 – 2604. ISSBN 2284-6808.
3. Rakhi Mishra, Prem Shankar Mishra, Rupa Mazumder, Avijit Mazumder. “Computational Docking Technique for Drug Discovery: A Review” Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. Vol 14, Issue 10, 2021, 14(10):5558-2. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.00968, 0974-360X (Online), 0974-3618 (Print)
4. Rakhi Mishra, Prem Shankar Mishra, Shruti Varshney, Rupa Mazumder, Avijit Mazumder “In Vitro and In Vivo Approaches for Screening of Cancer: A Review “Current Drug Discovery Technologies” 2021
5. Ramji Gupta, Prem Shankar Mishra, Nidhi Kala, Rishabha Malviya, Therapeutic Potential of Herbal Molecules against Breast Cancer, Current Nutrition & Food Science, Volume 17, Issue 7, 2021 Pages 652 - 661 (10), DOI:10.2174/ 1573401317666210111110556, ISSN (Print): 1573-4013
ISSN (Online): 2212-3881
6. Sakshi Raj, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Rishabha Malviya, Ram Ji Gupta, Prem Shankar Mishra Bioequivalence studies for pharmaceutical products, Letters in Applied NanoBioScience, 2020, 9(2), pp 1029 – 1032. (ISSN: 2284-6808)
7. Synthetic routes and natural sources of 2-Pyridone derivatives and their Pharmacological activity, Asian journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, July 2017; Vol 10/ issue 7, pp87-94 (In Press). Online - 2455-3891 Print - 0974-2441
8. Design, Synthesis and In Silico Molecular Docking Study of N-carbamoyl-6-oxo-1-phenyl-1, 6-dihydro pyridine-3-carboxamide derivatives as Fibroblast growth factor 1 inhibitors, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, August 2017/ 4767/ Vol:10/No:, Scopus/0.14, 0974-360X (Online) 0974-3618 (Print)
9. Design, Synthesis and Characterization of 2-pyridone derivatives as c-Jun N-terminal Kinases (JNKs) Signaling Pathway inhibitors, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, April 2017/4768; (Accepted), Scopus/0.14, Vol10, Issue 11, 2017, 0974-360X (Online)0974-3618 (Print)
10. Synthesis, Characterization and free radical scavenging activity of 2-azetidinone Derivatives” IJCTR Sept 2015..
11. Synthesis, Characterization and Antitumor potential of Cinnamoyl urea derivatives” Asian Journal of Chemistry June 2015, VOL 28, No.2, 410-414, ISSN: 0970-7077.
1. Grant dated on 05/07/2021 (International Patent): “An Air-Cooling Device with Smart Antimicrobial Features” with patent file no. 2021/04650 (International classification-B01D).
2. Published dated on 26/02/2021 (Indian patent): “Nanoemulgel Composition with Muscle Relaxant Activity” with patent file number 202111007717 A.
3. Published dated on 26/02/2021 (Indian patent): “Synthesis of Novel Pyridazine Derivatives” with patent file number 202111007172.
4. Published dated on 27/09/2019 (Indian patent): “Anti-Tumor Nanoparticle Formulation” (File No- 201911000748).
• Completed four-week NPTEL-AICTE sponsored training program on Accreditation and Outcome Based Learning in Jul-Sep 2021.
• Completed NPTEL-AICTE sponsored training program on Roadmap for Patent Creation in Jan-March 2021.
• Completed twelve weeks training program on NBA Accreditation and Teaching - Learning in Engineering (NATE) on the SWAYAM platform (swayam.gov.in), during the Jan-Apr 2020.
• Attended ‘Indo-Muscat one-week Virtual workshop on Research Writing Skills’ from Date 26th May to 30th May, 2020, Organized by University Center of Research and Development (UCRD) Galgotias University, India.
• Attended AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Advanced FDP on "Redesigning Pedagogy: Educating for Innovation & Fostering for Society" from 2021-6-21 to 2021-6-25 at A. R. COLLEGE OF PHARMACY & G. H. PATEL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY.
• AICTE sponsored short term training program on Human Value, Ethics, Moral Behavior Sciences and Attitude on 20-25 July 2020 organized by Sagar Institute of Research and Technology Pharmacy Bhopal, MP.
• Attended virtual International FDP Training Program on Emerging Trends Pharmaceutical Sciences: Classroom to Online on 9th to 13th July 2020 by Sharda University, Greater Noida.
• Attended Workshop on “Computer Aided Drug Discovery & Development Tools” held during 20th July to 24th July 2020. organized by KIET School of Pharmacy, KIET Group of Institutions, Delhi-NCR, Ghaziabad, India
• Attended Faculty Development Programme from 04th to 10th December 2020 on Moodle Learning Management System organized by Galgotias University.
• Attended one-week international FDP on Skilling Teachers on online Education from 2-6 June 2020.
• Attended training Program on molecular docking software on 06 July to 20 July 2017 at NIPER Kolkata.
• Attended Faculty Development Program at M.I.E.T Meerut (U.P) in 2016
• Attended Faculty Development Program at NITTR Chandigarh in 2015
• Attended Faculty Development Program sponsored by AICTE 2014
• Book chapter entitled "COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH" in the book of Bioinformatics Tools and Big Data Analytics for Patient Care: Future of Healthcare (BDBP2021) – CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, LLC
• Book chapter entitled "Deep Learning on site-specific Drug Delivery System" in the book of Bioinformatics Tools and Big Data Analytics for Patient Care: Future of Healthcare (BDBP2021) – CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, LLC
• International Book on “THIOSEMICARBAZONES” published in July 2012 in LAP (Lambert academic publishers).