Dr. Pratichi Singh is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Biological and Life Sciences, at Galgotias University, Gr. Noida, UP. She has also served as an Exam coordinator and Lab coordinator at Galgotias University. Her undergraduate degree was in Biotechnology from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. To follow her interest in health sciences, she pursued her master's in Biomedical Genetics. In 2013, She has joined SGPGIMS, Lucknow as an Intern. She received her Ph.D. degree in Bioinformatics from VIT University, Vellore. Her doctoral studies were focused on candidate genes present in HCV Clearance. In 2018, She has joined as a Senior lecturer at Shubharti University, Meerut. She has been associated with Galgotias University since 2019. She is a firm believer in productivity and efficiency at work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. She has authored/co-authored over 25 peer-reviewed research and review articles published in SCI-indexed journals, book chapters, and presented her research work at international conferences and institutions. She is an expert in structure-based drug design, MD simulations, various bioinformatics tools and packages. Schrodinger Maestro software, Gromacs software, Auto dock Tools, Networking, etc. She is also serving as an editor and reviewer in various journals. Since 2014, She has mentored several undergraduates and postgraduate students for their research projects. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem-solving.
- Ph.D Bioinformatics
- M.Sc Biomedical Genetics
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- 5 years of Teaching & Research experience
Computational Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Metabolism, Fundamentals of Bioinformatics, Environmental Sciences, Chordata and Non Chordata.
Award & Recognition
Received Research & Innovation Award in 2020
Received Young Scientist Award in 2020
Received Research Awards in 2017 and 2018
Received Research Associateship in 2014
Editorial Board Member of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Current Research in Public Health, Life Research
- Title of the Invention: Covid19 Protected Room: Disinfecting Room Air Using Machine Learning System, Application No: 202031024066, Application Filing Date: 09/06/2020, Publication Date: 17/07/2020
- Title of the Invention: Stomach Pain Detector Kit: With Medicine Dose Using Deep Learning Programming, Application No: 202111008830, Application Filing Date: 03/03/2021, Publication Date: 29/03/2021
- Title of the Invention: Multivitamin Tablet Using Food Waste Material, Application No: 202211018221, Application Filing Date: 29/03/2022
- Title of the Invention: Method for Synthetically Producing Chitin, Application No: 202211025588, Application Filing Date: 02/05/2022
- Title of the Invention: Method for Synthetically Producing Honey, Application No: 202211025587, Application Filing Date: 02/05/2022
- Mishra, A.P.; Swetanshu; Singh, P*.; Yadav, S.; Nigam, M.; Seidel, V.; Rodrigues, C.F. Role of the Dietary Phytochemical Curcumin in Targeting Cancer Cell Signalling Pathways. Plants 2023, 12, 1782. https://doi.org/10.3390/ plants12091782 (I.F. 4.8)
- Singh, P*., Ahmed, S., Ahmad, I. & Alam, M. (2023). SNP based analysis depicts phenotypic variability in heme oxygenase-1 protein. Turkish Journal of Biochemistry. https://doi.org/10.1515/tjb-2021-0250 (I.F. 0.5)
- Yadav, S., Singh, P. Advancement and application of novel cell-penetrating peptide in cancer management. 3 Biotech 13, 234 (2023). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13205-023-03649-1 (I.F. 2.89)
- Swetanshu, Imran Khan, Pratichi Singh*, E. Srinivasan, A Systematic Overview on Treatment towards Endocrine Disruptors, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, Volume 53, Part C, October 2022, 102688, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seta.2022.102688 (I.F. 7.63)
- Swetanshu, Singh, P. (2022). Gut Microbiome and Neurodegeneration: A Bioinformatics Approach. In: Tripathi, A.K., Kotak, M. (eds) Gut Microbiome in Neurological Health and Disorders. Nutritional Neurosciences. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-4530-4_17
- Singh, P., Swetanshu, Yadav, R. et al. Revisiting the modern approach to manage agricultural solid waste: an innovative solution. Environ Dev Sustain (2023). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10668-023-03309-7 (I.F. 4.1)
- Pallavi Khandelia, Shikha Yadav, Pratichi Singh,An Overview of the BCG Vaccine and its Future Scope, Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijtb.2023.05.012
- Swetanshu, Pratichi Singh*, Ecopreneurship: An Emerging Concept in India, Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, 2023 (Under Review)
- Pratichi Singh*, Network and Pathway enrichment analysis of ADHD candidate genes, Indian J Psychiatry 2020;62:400-6. 10.4103/psychiatry.IndianJPsychiatry_105_17 (I.F. 2.98)
- Mohit Shakya, Shivani Raizada, Rajesh Yadav, Pratichi Singh*, Computational Fine-Tuning of Functional Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms Associated with ACP5 Gene to Characterize Missense Mutations, Advances in Pharmacology and Pharmacy, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 17 - 25, 2021. DOI: 10.13189/app.2021.090201
- Pratichi Singh, Diagnosis of Hepatitis Disease Using a Decision Tree Classification Algorithm, Journal of SeyBold Report, 2020.
- Pratichi Singh, J. Febin Prabhu Dass: Codon usage of human Hepatitis C virus (HCV) clearance genes in relation to its expression. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry (2019) 1-11. DOI: 10.1002/jcb.29290 (I.F. 4.48)
- Pratichi Singh, J. Febin Prabhu Dass: Nearly neutral evolution in IFNL3 gene retains the immune function to detect and clear the viral infection in HCV. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology (Dec 2018) 140:107-116. DOI: 10.1016/j.pbiomolbio.2018.05.004 (I.F. 4.8)
- Pratichi Singh, J. Febin Prabhu Dass: A Biomolecular Network Driven Proteinic Interaction in HCV Clearance. Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics (2018). DOI:10.1007/s12013-017-0837-y (I.F. 2.98)
- Pratichi Singh, J. Febin Prabhu Dass: A multifaceted computational report on the variants effect on KIR2DL3 and IFNL3 candidate gene in HCV clearance. Molecular Biology Reports (2016) 43:1101–1117; DOI:10.1007/s11033-016-4044-5 (I.F. 2.7)
- Imran Khan, Irfan A. Ansari, Pratichi Singh, Febin Prabhu Dass J, Fahad Khan: Identification and characterization of functional single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in Axin 1 gene: a molecular dynamics approach. Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12013-017-0818-1 (I.F. 2.98)
- Imran Khan, Irfan A. Ansari, Pratichi Singh, Febin Prabhu Dass J: Prediction of functionally significant single nucleotide polymorphisms [SNPs] in PTEN tumor suppressor gene: An in silico approach. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry 01/2016; DOI:10.1002/bab.1483 (I.F. 2.7)
- Imran Khan, Mohd. Farhan, Pratichi Singh, K. Mahalingam: A Study on DNA binding affinity of chemicals present in cosmetic products using Bioinformatics tools. IJPRBS, 2013; Volume 2(6): 407-421.
- Imran Khan, Mohd. Farhan, Pratichi Singh, Padma Thiagarajan: Nanotechnology for Environmental Remediation. RJPBCS, 2014; Volume 5(3): 1916-1927
- Pratichi Singh, Rashi Nagotra, Arthi Venkatesan, J. Febin Prabhu Dass: A computational report on the variants of ZSCAN4 gene in treating down syndrome. DOI:10.12692/ijb/10.4.41-48
Pratichi Singh, J. Febin Prabhu Dass.
Logical modeling and steady state analysis of serotonin signaling pathway.
Int. J. Biosci. 10(4), 27-40, April 2017