Dr. Pratibha Verma is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Business. She has total experience of more than 6.1 years of teaching Organizational Behaviour and Human resource management and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2017 and 3 years of research experience with publication in reputed journals as in FT50 journal and ABDC ranking journals. She is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
- 6.1 years of teaching experience
- 3 years Research Experience
- Ph.D. in Management (Organizational Behaviour) from Department of Management
Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
(247667) in 2016. Thesis Title: Predictors and outcomes of creativity components: A
Study in Indian PSUs
- M.B.A. in Human Resource Management and Information Technology from ICCMRT,
Lucknow affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar
Pradesh (226021) in 2011.
- B. Sc. in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany from University of Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (226016) in 2008.Ph. D
Award & Recognition
- Qualified the UGC-NET for eligibility of Lectureship held on December 24, 2011 in
Human Resource Management subject.
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship by UGC vide no. No. F. 15-6 (DEC.2011)/2012 (NET).
- "Chairperson / Key Speaker- Entrepreneurship" in International Conference- "VISION 2050: AGRI-BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE" organized by the Department of Food Business Management & Entrepreneurship Development.
- Title of the invention: “INNOVATION-DRIVEN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN THE DIGITAL ERA” published on 17 Feb 2023 in Official Journal of The Patent Office.
- Consultancy Project: Restructuring of HR Policies & Procedures in SRB International Pvt. Limited.
- Sharma, M., & Verma, P. (2023). The Role of Employer Branding and Employee Branding in the Multinationals. In Technology, Management and Business: Evolving Perspectives (pp. 71-77). Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Jain, N., & Verma, P. (2022). The Mediating Effect of Talent Retention on Resilience, Proactive Personality, Employee Empowerment and Business Performance: A Conceptual Framework and Review. Journal of Positive School Psychology, 9117-9123. (Scopus)
- Sharma, M., & Verma, P. (2022). A Study of Organizational Culture & Work-Life Balance on Employee Branding: with reference of Higher Education in India. Journal of Positive School Psychology, 6(2), 5037-5043. (Scopus)
- Sharma, M., & Verma, P. (2022). The Role of Employer Branding & Employee Branding in the Modern Corporate World (No. 7488). EasyChair.
- Verma, P., & Rao, M. K. (2016). Organizational Performance as a function of Creativity Components and Innovation Capability: An Indian perspective. International Journal of Business Performance and Management, 17(1). (ABDC Indexed- C category).
- Verma, P., Singh, B., & Rao, M. K. (2014), Developing Innovation Capability: The Role of Organizational Learning Culture and Task Motivation. Global Journal of Finance and Management, 6(6), 575-582.
- Singh B., Verma P., & Rao M K. (2016). Individual and Socio-cultural Factors Influencing Entrepreneurial Intention: A role for Entrepreneurship Education and Training. South Asian Journal of Management. 23(1).
- Pasricha, P., Singh, B. & Verma, P. (2017). Ethical Leadership, Organic Organizational Cultures and Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Study in Social Enterprises. Journal of Business Ethics, Springer. 1-18 (FT 50 Journal, ABDC Indexed- A* category)
- Verma, P., & Rao, M. K. (2017). Authentic Leadership Approach for enhancing Innovation Capability: A theoretical Investigation. International Journal of Complexity in Leadership and Management.
- Singh B., Verma P., Vihari N. & Rao M K., (2016). Enhancing Dynamic Capability through Intellectual Capital and Organizational Learning Culture. Business Paradigms in Emerging markets. Springer Publication.
Book chapter Published
- Book Chapter” The Role of Employer Branding and Employee Branding in the Multinationals” published in Advanced Series in Management-Volume 31-Technology, Management And Business: Evolving Perspectives by Emerald Publishing in Feb.,2023.
- Verma P., & Rao M K., (2015). Exploring the Linkages of Knowledge Management Process and Dynamic Capability. In Excellence in HRD for sustainable Growth. Excel publication.
- Singh, B., Verma, P., & Rao, M. K. (2017). Influence of Individual and Socio-cultural Factors on Entrepreneurial Intention. Entrepreneurship Education: Experiments with Curriculum, Pedagogy and Target Groups, 149.
- Singh B., Verma P., Vihari N. & Rao M K., (2016). Enhancing Dynamic Capability
through Intellectual Capital and Organizational Learning Culture. Business Paradigms in Emerging markets. Springer Publication.
- Verma, P & Rao, M. K. (2014). “Conceptualizing the impact of organizational learning culture on creativity to enhance innovation capability in International conference on Managing and Recovering Market held in Management Development Institute, Gurgaon in Gurgaon, India on March 5-7, 2014.
- Verma, P & Rao, M. K. (2014). “Enhancing Innovation Capability for Organizational Performance through Creativity Components: A Conceptual Framework” in Sixth International conference on Excellence in Research and Education in Indian Institute of Management, Indore, India held on May 8-11, 2014.
- Verma, P., Singh, B. & Rao, M. K. (2015). “Authentic Leadership a way to enhance innovation capability: The role of creativity Components” in International Society for Business Innovation and Technology management conference in Bali, Indonesia on January 24-26, 2015.
- Singh, B. & Verma, P. (2017). “Exploring the linkages of authentic leadership and corporate social responsibility” in Management Doctoral Colloquium and VGSOM Research Scholars Day in IIT Kharagpur on February 8-9, 2017.
- Singh, B. & Verma, P. (2019). “How Knowledge Sharing Impact Intellectual Capital: Examining the moderating effects of organizational Learning Culture” in IIM Indore CERE on May 2-4, 2019.
- Verma, P. & Singh, B. (2019), “Just the right amount of CSR promotes employee Job satisfaction: Examination of employee engagement as a moderator, in IIM Indore CERE on May 2-4, 2019.
- International Conference on May 22–23, 2021 organized by Mangalmay Group of Institution a Study of Employer Branding Influencing Employee Retention in Private / Professional Educational Institutes in India.
- International Doctoral Research e-conference on July 30-31, 2021 organized by USMS, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi on “Relevance of Employer Branding Dimension on Retention in Educational Institutes”.
- Qualified SWAYAM course (NPTEL), “Teaching And Learning in Engineering (TALE)” by IIT Madras from Feb 25, 2019 to April 27, 2019.
- Enrolled SWAYAM 8 weeks course “Organizational Development and Change in 21st century” by IIT Bombay 14 September 2020 to 16 November 2020.
- E-workshop on "Systematic Literature Review and Bibliometric Analysis" 10-14 Oct.
2020, by Researchsmith.
- Faculty certification program on Digital Learning platforms, conducted by McGraw Hill Education in Galgotias University on June 2018.
- ICSSR workshop on “Research methodology in economics and allied studies for Ph.D.
students” held in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
January 11-20, 2016.
- QIP Workshop on “Challenges to Professionalism” held in Indian Institute of
Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, on March 22, 2014.
- QIP Workshop on “Personalized recommender system” held in Indian Institute of
Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, on December 12, 2015.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Multivariate Analysis using SPSS and Structural
Equation Modelling-AMOS” held in BVIMR, Delhi, India on August 16-18, 2014.
- Faculty Development Programme on Digital Learning Platforms, conducted by McGraw Hill Education for Galgotias University.
- Management Development Programme on Effective Selling and Negotiation Skills for
Sales Professional, conducted by Galgotias University on February 24, 2019.
- Organizing committee member of Management conclave 2019, held on 14 November
2019 in Galgotias University.