Dr. Pratibha Verma is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Business. She has total experience of more than 5.6 years of teaching Organizational Behaviour and Human resource management and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2017. She is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
(247667) in 2016. Thesis Title: Predictors and outcomes of creativity components: A
Study in Indian PSUs
Lucknow affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar
Pradesh (226021) in 2011.
B. Sc. in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany from University of Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (226016) in 2008.P. hD
Award & Recognition
Human Resource Management subject.
She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 25 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
Components and Innovation Capability: An Indian perspective. International Journal of
Business Performance and Management, 17(1). (ABDC Indexed- C category).
▪ Verma, P., Singh, B., & Rao, M. K. (2014), Developing Innovation Capability: The Role
of Organizational Learning Culture and Task Motivation. Global Journal of Finance and
Management, 6(6), 575-582.
▪ Singh B., Verma P., & Rao M K. (2016). Individual and Socio-cultural Factors Influencing
Entrepreneurial Intention: A role for Entrepreneurship Education and Training. South
Asian Journal of Management. 23(1).
▪ Pasricha, P., Singh, B. & Verma, P. (2017). Ethical Leadership, Organic Organizational
Cultures and Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Study in Social Enterprises.
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer. 1-18 (ABDC Indexed- A category, Impact factor-
▪ Verma, P., & Rao, M. K. (2017). Authentic Leadership Approach for enhancing
Innovation Capability: A theoretical Investigation. International Journal of Complexity in
Leadership and Management. (In Press).
▪ Singh B., Verma P., Vihari N. & Rao M K., (2016). Enhancing Dynamic Capability
through Intellectual Capital and Organizational Learning Culture. Business Paradigms in Emerging markets. Springer Publication.
▪ Verma, P & Rao, M. K. (2014). “Conceptualizing the impact of organizational learning
culture on creativity to enhance innovation capability in International conference on
Managing and Recovering Market held in Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
in Gurgaon, India on March 5-7, 2014.
▪ Verma, P & Rao, M. K. (2014). “Enhancing Innovation Capability for Organizational
Performance through Creativity Components: A Conceptual Framework” in Sixth
International conference on Excellence in Research and Education in Indian Institute of
Management, Indore, India held on May 8-11, 2014.
▪ Verma, P., Singh, B. & Rao, M. K. (2015). “Authentic Leadership a way to enhance
innovation capability: The role of creativity Components” in International Society for
Business Innovation and Technology management conference in Bali, Indonesia on
January 24-26, 2015.
▪ Singh, B. & Verma, P. (2017). “Exploring the linkages of authentic leadership and
corporate social responsibility” in Management Doctoral Colloquium and VGSOM
Research Scholars Day in IIT Kharagpur on February 8-9, 2017.
▪ Singh, B. & Verma, P. (2019). “How Knowledge Sharing Impact Intellectual Capital:
Examining the moderating effects of organizational Learning Culture” in IIM Indore
CERE on May 2-4, 2019.
▪ Verma, P. & Singh, B. (2019), “Just the right amount of CSR promotes employee Job
satisfaction: Examination of employee engagement as a moderator, in IIM Indore
CERE on May 2-4, 2019.
Qualified SWAYAM course (NPTEL), “Teaching And Learning in Engineering (TALE)” by IIT Madras from Feb 25, 2019 to April 27, 2019.
Enrolled SWAYAM 8 weeks course “Organizational Development and Change in 21st century” by IIT Bombay 14 September 2020 to 16 November 2020.
E-workshop on "Systematic Literature Review and Bibliometric Analysis" 10-14 Oct.
2020, by Researchsmith.
▪ Faculty certification program on Digital Learning platforms, conducted by McGraw Hill
Education in Galgotias University on June 2018.
▪ ICSSR workshop on “Research methodology in economics and allied studies for Ph.D.
students” held in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
January 11-20, 2016.
▪ QIP Workshop on “Challenges to Professionalism” held in Indian Institute of
Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, on March 22, 2014.
▪ QIP Workshop on “Personalized recommender system” held in Indian Institute of
Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, on December 12, 2015.
▪ Faculty Development Programme on “Multivariate Analysis using SPSS and Structural
Equation Modelling-AMOS” held in BVIMR, Delhi, India on August 16-18, 2014.
▪ Faculty Development Programme on Digital Learning Platforms, conducted by McGraw
Hill Education for Galgotias University.
▪ Management Development Programme on Effective Selling and Negotiation Skills for
Sales Professional, conducted by Galgotias University on February 24, 2019.
▪ Organizing committee member of Management conclave 2019, held on 14 November
2019 in Galgotias University.
Social Responsibility, Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management, Dynamic Capability
Organizational change and development, Training and development, Research
Growth. Excel publication.
Singh, B., Verma, P., & Rao, M. K. (2017). Influence of Individual and Socio-cultural
Factors on Entrepreneurial Intention. Entrepreneurship Education: Experiments with
Curriculum, Pedagogy and Target Groups, 149.
through Intellectual Capital and Organizational Learning Culture. Business Paradigms in
Emerging markets. Springer Publication