Dr. Om Prakash Verma is currently working as a Professor and DIQAC coordinator in the School of Basic Sciences at Galgotias University, Gr. Noida, UP. He has worked as Program Chair B.Sc. (Mathematics) from January 2020- January 2023. He has total experience of more than 16 years of teaching Mathematics and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2014. He has also worked in Hindustan College of Science and technology, Mathura. He has received his M. Phil. and Ph.D. degree from Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedker University Agra. He has qualified the GATE in Mathematics. He has also qualified the CSIR-NET in Mathematical Science. He is reviewer of more than 20 reputed national and international journals. He has published 11 research papers in national and international journals and 3 national patents.
- 18 years of Teaching & Research experience
- Qualified CSIR-NET(Mathematics) - June 2019.
- Qualified GATE (Mathematics)-
- D.(2013) on the topic “Study of Multiphase Fluid (Real fluids & Bio Fluids) Flow Through Different Channels Under Different Constraints” under the supervision of Dr. Y. K. Dwivedi, Department of Mathematics, Ganjdundwara P.G. College Ganjdundwara (Etah) Affiliated to Dr. B. R. Ambedker University, Agra .
- Phil. (2006 )on the topic “Reliability Prediction of a System with Degradation and Repair” under the supervision of Dr. Sanjay Chaudhary, Department of Mathematics, Institute of Basic Science, Dr. B. R. Ambedker University, Agra.
- Sc. (Mathematics) from Dr. B. R. Ambedker University, Agra.
- Om Prakash, Oluwole Daniel Makinde, “Effects of Thermal Radiation and Buoyancy Force on Transient Hartmann Flow in a Channel with Premeable walls”, Latin American Applied Research, 51(4), pp. 293-300 (2021), ISSN: 0327-0793, Impact Factor: 1.1.
- Om Prakash, Oluwole Daniel Makinde, R. L. Monaledi , “Unsteady MHD Flow of Radiating Casson Fluid Through a Permeable Channel with Slip, Buoyancy Force and Heat Source ”, Latin American Applied Research , 50(4):315-320 (2020), ISSN: 0327-0793, Impact Factor: 1.1.
- Om Prakash, D. Makinde, S.P. Singh, Nidhi Jain and Devendra Kumar, “Effects of Stenoses on Non-Newtonian Flow of Blood in Blood Vessels”, International Journal of Biomathematics, Vol. 8, No.1 (2015), doi: 10.1142/S1793524515500102, ISSN: 1793-5245, Impact Factor 2.2.
- Om Prakash, D. Makinde, Devendra Kumar and Y. K. Dwivedi, “Heat Transfer to MHD Oscillatory Dusty Fluid Flow in a Channel Filled with a Porous Medium”, Shadhana (Springer ) , Vol.40. issue 4, (2015), pp. 1273-1282 , ISSN: 0256-2499, Impact Factor 1.6.
- Om Prakash, D. Makinde, ”MHD Oscillatory Couette Flow of Dusty Fluid in a Channel Filled with a Porous Medium with Radiative Heat and Buoyancy Force”, Latin American Applied Research,Vol.45, no.3, (2015) pp.185-191. ISSN: 0327-0793, Impact Factor: 1.1
- Om Prakash, Devendra Kumar, Y. K. Dwivedi, “Free Convection effects and Radiative Heat Transfer in MHD Stokes Problem for the Flow of Dusty Conducting Fluid through Porous Medium”, Pramana (Springer), 78, No. 3 pp. 429-438 (2012), ISSN: 0304-4289, Impact Factor: 2.8,
- Om Prakash, Devendra Kumar and Y. K. Dwivedi, “Heat transfer in MHD flow of dusty visco elastic (Walter’s Liquid model -B) stratified fluid in porous medium under variable viscosity”, Pramana (Springer), 79, No. 6 (2012), pp. 1457–1470. ISSN: 0304-4289Impact Factor: 2.8.
- Om Prakash, Devendra Kumar, Y. K. Dwivedi, “MHD free convection flow of a visco-elastic (Kuvshiniski type) dusty gas through a semi infinite plate moving with velocity decreasing exponentially with time and radiative heat transfer”, AIP Advances 1, 022132(1-9) (2011) (ISSN No.: 2158-3226, Impact factor: 1.6.
- Om Prakash, S.P. Singh, Devenra Kumar, Y. K. Dwivedi, “A study of effects of heat source on MHD blood flow through bifurcated arteries.” AIP Advances 1, 042128(1-7) (2011). (ISSN No.: 2158-3226, Impact factor: 1.6.
- Om Prakash, D. Makinde, “Unsteady Hydromagnetic Mixed Convection of a Radiation and Reacting Dusty Visco-Elastic Fluid in an Inclined Channel” (Communicated, July 2023)
Non- SCI(Referred )( Journals:
- Om Prakash, Y.K. Dwivedi, “Unsteady MHD flow of dusty fluid with radiative heat transferrin a channel filled with a porous medium” , Deliberative research, Vol. 17(2), 2013, pp 38-49, ISSN No. 0976-1136
- Om Prakash, Devendra Kumar, Y.K. Dwivedi, “Effects of thermal diffusion and chamical reaction on MHD flow of a dusty visco-elastic (Walter’s Liquid Model-B) fluid”, J Electromagnetic Analysis & Applications, 2010, 2, pp 581-587. (ISSN Online:1942-0749) Impact factor: 0.57.
- Drawsiness Detection System and Methods in Cabin (2021)
- Advanced Remote Biometric Attendance System for Preventing the Spread of COVID 19 Infection (2021)
- Voice and Faced Based Intelligent Car/Door Lock System Using Machine Learning Programming (2021)
CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS/WORKSHOP ATTENDED:
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme from 2020-05-11 to 2020-05-15 on R organized by Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Noida Campus with course material provided by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- Participated in the Python 3.4.3 training organized at Galgotias University in January 2020 semester, with course material provided by the Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- Participated in the R training organized at Galgotias University in January 2020 semester, with course material provided by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- Completed online course Introduction to Python from Data Camp on 21 May 2020.
- Attended and presented the research paper on the topic: A study of effects of heat source on MHD blood flow through bifurcated arteries, at national conference on Recent advances in Physics & Technologies, held at Agra College Agra (U. P.), 26-27 March, 2011.
- Attended and presented the research paper on the topic: Heat Transfer to MHD Oscillatory Dusty Fluid Flow in a Channel Filled with a Porous Medium, at national conference on Synergetic Trends in Engineering and Technology, held at Eshan College of Engineering, Mathura (U. P.), 25-26 April, 2014.
- Attended, Workshop at National Symposium / New Trends of Biosensor Technology ( NSNBT-2009), held at Hindustan College of Science & Technology, Mathura (U. P.) on 17-19 January -2009.
- Attended, Indo-Japan seminar on Nano materials for Technology developments (IJSNTD-2010) organized by Hindustan College of Science & Technology, Mathura (U. P.) on 28th October, 2010.
- Attended, National Conference? Workshop on Synthesis, Characterization and Application of advanced Nano-materials organized by Hindustan College of Science & Technology, Mathura (U. P.) on January 17-19, 2014.
- International Journal of heat and mass transfer (SCI Journal).
- Afrika Matematika (SCI Journal).
- Latin American Applied Research.
- Zeitschrift fuer Naturforschung-A, A Journal of Physical Sciences (SCI Journal).
- International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow (SCI Journal).
- Advances in Mathematical Physics.
- The European Physical Journal Plus (SCI Journal).
- Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research.
- Journal of Basic and Applied Research international
- Journal of Applied Physical Science International.
- British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science.
- American Chemical Science Journal.
- International Journal of Energy & Technology.
- Physical Science International Journal.
- International Journal of Biomathematics.
- Advances in Mechanical Engineering.
- Propulsion and Power Research.
- Heat Transfer( Asian Research)
- International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering.
- Journal of Applied Physical Science International.
- Indian Journal of Physics
- C- Language
- R lab
- Reliability theory
- Fluid Dynamics