Degree: Ph D in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from IFTM University, Moradabad. M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from College of Pharmacy, IFTM, Moradabad. B. Pharm. from UPTU, Lucknow
Research area: Synthetic chemistry, Analytical chemistry and Biological evaluation.
Teaching experience: 15 years
Organic chemistry, Medicinal chemistry, Pharmaceutical analysis, Chemistry of natural products, Inorganic Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
1. Nitin Mishra, Niranjan Kaushik, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Md Aftab Alam. Emergent Platform of Nanofibers Based Drug Delivery System for the Antimicrobial Peptides: Current Nanomedicine, 2022 (Accepted)
2. Nitin Mishra, Niranjan Kaushik, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Md Aftab Alam. Nano Emulsion Drug Delivery System: A Review, Current Nanomedicine, 2022 (Accepted)
3. Keshav Singhal, Niranjan Kaushik, Amrish Kumar, Cubosomes: Versatile nanosized formulation of efficient delivery of therapeutics, Current Drug Delivery 2022 19(6),644-657.
4. Niranjan Kaushik, Vikram Sharma, Vikas Sharma, A Mini Review on COVID-19 Therapeutics: Current Status and Future Directions. Coronaviruses, 2021, 2, 1-7.
5. Niranjan Kaushik, Nitin Kumar, Anoop Kumar, Vikas Sharma; Synthesis and Biological Activity of 3-(substitutedphenyl)-6-(4-methoxy phenyl)-7H-[1,2,4]triazolo[3,4-b][1,3,4]thiadiazine: Part II. Anti-Infective agents, 2021, 19, 162-168.
6. Nitin Kumar, Niranjan Kaushik, Shiv Kumar, Vikas Sharma; Synthetic Investigations on Medicinally Important Quinoxaline Scaffold: A Mini Review. Letters in Organic Chemistry, 2020,17,000.
7. Ahswani Kumar Singh, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Niranjan Kaushik. An Overview on Acne Vulgaris. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2020, 1, 531-551.
8. N. Kaushik, N. Kumar, A. Kumar, S. Kumar and B. K. Chaudhary; Synthesis, anticancer and molecular docking studies of 1-(5-substituted phenyl) isoxazol-3-yl)-5-phenyl-1H-tetrazoles, International Journal of Biochemistry Research & Review, 2019, 26(3), 1-12.
9. Niranjan Kaushik, Nitin Kumar, Anoop Kumar, Umesh Kumar singh; Tetrazoles: Synthesis and biological activity. Immunology Endocrine & Metabolic Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, 2018, 18, 1-19.
10. Niranjan Kaushik, Nitin Kumar, Anoop Kumar; Synthesis, antioxidant and anti-diabetic activity of 1-[(5-substituted phenyl)-4, 5-dihydro-1H-pyrazol-3-yl]-5-phenyl-1H-tetrazole. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, 2016, 78(3), 352-359.
11. Niranjan Kaushik, Nitin Kumar, Anoop Kumar; Synthesis and biological activity of 3-(substitutedphenyl)-6-(4-methoxyphenyl)-7H-[1,2,4]triazolo[3,4-b][1,3,4]thiadiazine. Immunology Endocrine & Metabolic Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, Bentham Science Publishers, 2016, 16(1), 70-80.
12. Niranjan Kaushik, Nitin Kumar, Anoop Kumar; Triazole: A potential anticancer agent. Journal de Afrikana, 2016, 3(1), 140-156.
13. Niranjan Kaushik, Nitin Kumar, Anoop Kumar; Synthesis of substituted 5-phenyl-1-(5-phenyl)-isoxazol-3-yl)-1H-tetrazole as antioxidant agents. Journal of Advanced Scientific Research, 2015, 6(1), 14-19.
14. Niranjan Kaushik, Nitin Kumar, Anoop Kumar; Synthesis of triazolothiadiazine derivatives as antioxidant agents. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2015, 7(6), 120-123.
15. Shushank Dixit, P. K. Sharma, Niranjan Kaushik, Synthesis of novel benzimidazole derivatives: As potent analgesic agent. Medicinal Chemistry Research. 22 (2), 2013, 900-904.
16. Alka Chauhan, P. K. Sharma, Niranjan Kaushik, Nitin Kumar, Synthesis of novel pyrazole analogues as efficacious antimicrobial agents, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 3(5), 2011, 166-176.
17. Alka Chauhan, P.K. Sharma, Niranjan Kaushik, Pyrazole: A versatile Moiety; International Journal of ChemTech Research, 3 (1), 2011, 11-17.
18. Y S. Chhonker, B. Veenu, S R. Hasim, Niranjan Kaushik, Devendra Kumar, Pradeep Kumar, Synthesis and Pharmacological Evaluation of Some New 2-Phenyl benzimidazole Derivatives and their Schiff’s Bases. E-Journal of Chemistry. 6(s1) 2009, S342-S346.
19. Niranjan Kaushik, D.C.P.Singh, Anuj Malik, Pradeep Kumar, Chemical constituents from Oleo gum resin of Boswellia Serrata Roxb. Natural Product-An India Journal 4(1), 2008, 74-76.
20. Niranjan Kaushik, D.C.P.Singh, Anuj Malik, Pradeep Kumar, Anti-inflammatory activity of defatted extract of Boswellia serrata. Asian Journal of Chemistry. 21(5), 2008, 4121-4123.
21. Lalit Gulani, Niranjan Kaushik, Pradeep Kumar, Synthesis of admantane substituted spiro 1, 2, 4-trioxane using simple and cheap starting material. Asian Journal of Chemistry. 21(5), 2008, 3540-3546.
22. Kopal, Niranjan Kaushik, Pankaj Kumar, S.R. Hasim, Pradeep Kumar, Synthesis and biological activity of N(substituted) benzylidine ortho amino benzoic acid and N (substituted) benzyl ortho amino benzoic acid. Oriental Journal of Chemistry. 24(2), 2008, 641-644.
23. R V Savadi, Rajesh Yadav, Neta Yadav, Pankaj Kumar, Niranjan Kaushik, Pradeep Kumar, Evaluation of spilanthes acmella, murr. roots for anti-inflammatory activity, Natural Products: An Indian Journal, 4(2), 2008, 165-167.
24. Pradeep Kumar, Naresh Chandra Joshi, Anuj Malik, Niranjan Kaushik, Ashook Kushnoor, Nagaraj Gowda, Derivative spectroscopy: development and validation of new colorimetric method for the estimation of Metadoxine in bulk and solid dosage form, Analytical Chemistry: An Indian Journal, 7(5), 2008, 311-314.
25. Pankaj Kumar, Niranjan Kaushik, Kopal, Jaya Laxmi, Pradeep Kumar, Anti diabetic activity of stem of casearia esculenta Roxb, Natural Products: An Indian Journal, 4(2), 2008, 162-164.
26. Lalit Kumar, Pradeep Kumar, Niranjan Kaushik, Synthesis of 8-(1-phenyl-vinyl)-6, 7, 10-trioxa-spiro[4.5] decane and its derivatives, Organic Chemistry: An Indian Journal, 4(4),2008, 321-325.
27. Pradeep Kumar, Dhirender Singh Mittan, Anuj Malik, Niranjan Kaushik, Ashook Kushnoor, Nagaraj Gowda, Derivative spectroscopy: Development and validation of new spectroscopic method for the estimation of Metadoxine in bulk and solid dosage form, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 24(1), 2008, 313-317.
28. Lalit Kumar, Pardeep Kumar, Niranjan Kaushik, Synthesis of 3-(1-phenyl-vinyl)-1, 2, 5-trioxa-spiro undecane and its derivatives, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 24(2), 2008, 595-600.
Book Published (s):
1. Pharmaceutical Analysis, I. K. International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II, SJ Pharma Series, S J Publications, New Delhi.
1. Published dated on 26/02/2021 (Indian patent): “Nanoemulgel Composition with Muscle Relaxant Activity” with patent file number 202111007717 A.
2. Granted dated on 24/11/2021 (Australian patent): Method for preparing a composition of niosomal gel of Psoralea Corylifolia. with patent file number 2021106358.
3. Granted dated on 01/12/2021 (Australian patent): In-situ Gel Extraction, Formulation and Evaluation for Treating Fungal Skin Infection with patent file number 2021107001
1. Attended e-FDP program on Emerging trends and challenges in pharmaceutical sciences and healthcare-2022 during 15 to 21 January 2022 organised by IIMT University Meerut in association with Pharmacy Teachers of India.
2. Attended e-FDP program on Applications of Biotechnological and Analytical Tools in Pharmaceutical Research during 14 to 18 September 2021 organised by Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology in association with AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy.
3. Attended e-FDP program on Building research and innovative culture among Pharmacy teachers during 18 to 22 May 2020 organised by Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research Pune in association with Pharmacy Teachers of India.
4. Attended e-FDP program on Advanced in Bio Techniques during 09 to 11 October 2020 organised by Department of Biotechnology, Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut in association with Society of Biological Chemists (India).
5. Attended FDP program on Moodle learning management system during 04 to 10 December 2020 with course material provided by spoken tutorial project, IIT Bombay.
6. Attended online workshop on computer aided drug design on 5 may 2020 organised by IIMT College of Pharmacy, Greater Noida.
7. Attended IEEE WIE International Leadership Summit 20 during 07 to 08 November 2020 organised by IEEE Indian council, Nagpur.
8. Attended AKTU sponsored FDP during 07 to 11 May 2018 on Development of personalized medicines-A novel approach in customized drug delivery system organised by Noida Institute of Engineering and technology Greater Noida.
9. Attended International Conference on Global trends in Pharmaceutical and Clinical practices during 06 to 07 February 2015 organised by Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad, UP.
10. Attended International Conference sponsored by Pharmacy Council of India on Frontiers in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research during 01 to 02 February 2020 organised by Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur, CG.
Awards & Honors:
1. Bentham Ambassador 2019-20 in Bentham sciences.
2. Reviewer of International journals like Medicinal Chemistry Research, Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, European Pharmaceutical Journal, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.