Dr. Neetu Sharma is currently working as Professor in School of Computing Science & Engineering. She has total experience of more than 23 years of teaching Computer Science & Engineering and has been associated with Galgotias University since September, 2022. She is very much interested in fields like Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Data Science.
She believes in encouraging students to be dreamers and lifelong learners with a personalized approach to teaching that instils confidence in their abilities and potential.
- 23 years of teaching experience
- D.(Computer Science & Engineering)
- E.(Computer Science & Engineering)
- E.(Computer Science & Engineering)
Award & Recognition
- Participated in Smart India Hackathon-2017, as Mentor on the Project of AICTE WEBSITE UPDATION.
- Participated in Smart India Hackathon-2018, as Mentor on the Project of MHRD DASHBOARD DESIGN and awarded First Runner Up Prize at National Level.
- Participated in Smart India Hackathon-2019, as Mentor on the Project of AICTE-EVENT MANAGEMENT and awarded First Prize in complicated category at National Level.
- Participated in SIH-2020 as Mentor on the project of TET exam management of Manipur state and awarded First Prize at National Level.
- Participated in MANTHAN-2021 as Mentor on the project of Deepfake contents recognition and awarded First Prize at National Level.
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 40 Papers Published in various International Journals of high repute.
- Attended one week FDP at NITTTR Chandigarh on Machine Learning using Python
- Attended one week FDP at Lingaya’s University Faridabad on Data Sciences & its Research Challenges.
- Attended one week FDP at BMIET Sonipat on Data Sciences & Big Data Analytics
- Attended one week FDP on IOT(Applications in Medical Science)organized by ATAL Academy(AICTE)
- Attended one week FDP on Introductory Data Science & Deep Learning organized by ATAL Academy(AICTE)
Area of Interest
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Compiler Design
- C Programming
- Data Science
- Python Programming
- Book “Fundamentals of Blockchain Technology” published with ISBN no. 9798887497709 in Notion Press India.
- Book “Data Mining: Weka and R Language Approach” published with ISBN no. 9798887497709 in Notion Press India.
- Book “Hands on Data Science with Python” published with ISBN no. 978-93-5625-379-7 in Scientific International Publishing House.
- Patent number: 2021103167
Title” An artificial intelligence and deep learning method for detecting impressions using internet of things”
Granted on 29/9/2021.
- Indian Patent filed Title” Artificial intelligence powered robot for Home assistance”(Application No. 368827-001)
- Invited as Session chair in ABES Engineering college, Gaziabad at Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Technologies (CCICT 2022).
- Guiding one PhD scholar as Co-guide on topic “Securing The MQTT Protocol For IOT Communication”, from BSDU, Jaipur.
- Indian Patent filed Title” An Artificial intelligence based system and process for providing rapid, precise cardiac care”.(Application No. 202211056072).
- Indian Patent published Title” A system for detecting blockchain sms posting BOT based on Machine Learning and method thereof”.(Application No. 202241047928).
- One paper in SCI Journal communicated and accepted “Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Based Optimized and Fair Payment Scheme over Cloud Computing System".
- paper accepted in Scopus indexed journal “Ant Colony Based Optimization Model for QoS-Based Task Scheduling in Cloud Computing Environment”.
One paper accepted in Scopus indexed journal “Predicting the Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases using Machine Learning Techniques”.