Narendra kumar is an Assistant Professor (Grade I) at Galgotias University with a background in physiotherapy. He obtained his Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy from CCS UNIVERSITY MEERUT, in the year 2011-12. He later pursued a Masters in Physiotherapy (Neurology) from CCS university, which he completed in 2016-17.
Narendra kumar has been working as an Assistant Professor at Galgotias University since March 2021. He is also responsible for coordinating the university's NCC. He has supervised undergraduate and graduate students in conducting research and has provided guidance on research methodology and data analysis.
He is having total 6 years of experience of being academician.
• Pursuing Ph.D. from Galgotias university
• Masters in Physiotherapy (Neurology) from CCS UNEVRSITY Meerut -2016-17
• Bachelors in Physiotherapy from CCS UNIVERSITY Meerut -2011-12
• 12th from U.P board in the year 2007
Awards and Recognitions
• Certificate for participation – in 1st international conference physical therapy in Agara-2022
• Certificate for online one week faculty development program on research and innovation in paramedical and allied health sciences
• Certificate for participation-Recent Advances in joint replacement and spine surgery
• Certificate of appreciation- best performance in department as star faculty-2022
• Assessment of disability and quality of life in lateral Epicondylitis -2023
• Role of yoga and deep breathing exercises on stress management among young adults -2022
Area of Interest
His area of interest is Neurology physiotherapy and research methodology in physiotherapy. He has conducted research on the effectiveness of PRE p techniques, in improving Gait and Posture in stroke patients. As an Assistant Professor, he also supervises and guides students in conducting research, indicating his interest in developing research skills and contributing to the field of physiotherapy