Working as a professor in Mathematics division SBAS Galgotias University since 28 September 2021 . ⮚ worked as a Director (AICTE APPROVED) in Indraprastha Institute of Technology, Amroha for the past Eleven years.
I also organize workshops/seminars for enhancing the knowledge of students, and dealing with affairs concerning the college authority. I also possess strong communications skills as author, lecturer, teacher, debater, and negotiator.
PhD (Special Functions) Department of Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Engineering and Technology Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Worked in Indrapastha Institute of Technology at the post of Professor of Mathematics and also holding a post of Director (AICTE APPROVED) from 1st April 2010 to 30th June 2021.
- Worked in J.P. Institute of Management in IT & Marketing as Professor of Mathematics and also hold a post of Director (AICTE APPROVED) from 30th June 2009 to 31st March 2010.
- Worked for Accurate Institute of Management & Technology Greater Noida, since September 2007 to June, 2009 as Professor. Holding Chief Proctorship and impose Red Mark System for smooth running of Institute
- Worked for Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Engineering and Technology Jahangirabad Bulandshahar from1 July 2001 to August 2007
- Vinod Kumar Jatav1, M. P. Singh2, A. K. Shukla3 : Some properties of the polynomials using operational techniques ; communicated for publication .
- Khan M.A., Shukla A.K. and Singh M.P.: Solution of miscible fluid flow through porous media in terms of hypergeometric function 0F1 accepted for publication with Galley Proof Italian J. Pure & Appl. Math. ⮚ Khan M.A. and Singh M.P. : On a new class of polynomial set suggested by polynomial of M.A. Khan and A.R. Khan Proceeding in Far East J. Math Sci. (FJMS) 25 (2) (2007) 257-272.
- Khan M.A. and Singh M.P. : On general class of polynomials of three variables Ln (x, y, z) Proceeding of the 7th Int. Conf. SSFA, Vol. 7, 2006, pp 73-88.
- Khan M.A., and Singh M.P. : A note on calculus for the T k x y - operator accepted for publication Proceeding of International Conference on Analysis and its Application (ICAA-08).
- Khan M.A., and Singh M.P. : A study of two variables Legendre Polynomials Communicated for publication. ⮚ Singh M.P. and Sharma D.K.: MHD flow of a rivlin Erickson Fluid past an accelerated flat plate with variable suction Communicated for publication.
- Singh M.P and Singh Manoj: Generating Functions for the several class of hypergeometric functions by means of fractional calculus, ISSN€: 2250-3005//Volume, 07 // Issue, 11 November,2017//IJCER ⮚ Note- Chairperson for a session in International Conference on special function and their Applications (ICSFA-2012) i.e. XIth Annual Conference of SSFA & Symposium on Life & Worth of Ramanujan which was held Sardar Bhallabha Bhai National Institute of Technology Surat-395007 Gujarat (India).
- 2004 Ph.D. “ On Some Problems Of Special Function” from Department of Applied Mathematics, Z.H. College of Engineering & Technology A.M.U, Aligarh.
- 1989 M.Sc., Agra University, Uttar Pradesh, Secured 67%
- 1987 B.Sc. Agra University, Uttar Pradesh, Secured 60.5%
SEMINAR & CONFERENCES
⮚ Presented paper in Italian Journal of Pure And Applied Mathematics(Nov3-5,2008) Topic: EXTENSION OF MITTAG-LEFFLER DENSITY AND PROCESSES
⮚ Presented paper in International Conference on Analysis and its Application (ICAA-08) (2008) Topic: A note on calculus for the Tk x y - operator.
⮚ Presented paper in Proceeding of the Seventh International conference of the Society for Special Functions and their Applications(SSFA) (2006)
Topic: On general class of polynomials of three variables Ln (x, y, z)
⮚ Presented paper in Proceeding of the Sixth International conference of the Society for Special Functions and their Applications(SSFA) (2005)
Topic: Solution of miscible fluid flow through porous media in terms of hypergeometric function 0F1
Mathematical Software: MATLAB, LATEX & MATH TYPE
Operating Systems Window Vista, Windows XP, 2000,98).
Languages Known: English & Hindi
Father’s name: Late Manohar Singh
⮚ Prof. Mumtaz Ahmad Khan
Dept. of Applied Mathematics
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
A.M.U., Aligarh (U.P.).
⮚ Dr. A.K. Shukla
Deptt. of Mathematics
S.V. National Institute of Technology