Dr. Monika Chauhan is currently working as a Professor in the Division of Chemistry in School of Basic Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. She has done her PhD in Chemistry from Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. She has more than 13 years of experience in Teaching and Research. She has proven skills in managing the process for synthesis & characterization of semiconductor metal oxides and their use in photoelectrochemical cells. She has published various national and international research papers in reputed journals.
- 13 years of teaching experience
- Ph.D. (Chemistry), 2009, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Dayalbagh, Agra
Thesis Title: ‘A Study On Some Light-Induced Redox Processes On Nano-
Structured Oxide Thin Films’
- Master of Science (Chemistry), 2005, 75.21%, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Dayalbagh, Agra
Dissertation Title: ‘A Study on Photocatalytic behaviour of some metal oxides’
Award & Recognition
- Research and Innovation award 2019 on 7th January 2020 by Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences &more than 11 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- Laky Timon Wani Kundu, Ajay Kumar, Garima Bartariya, Pragati Saini, Monika Chauhan, Diwakar Chauhan and Rajendra Singh, “Physico-chemical and Microbiological Studies on Quality of Drinking Water in Different Areas of Gautam Budh Nagar, (U.P) India”, Pollution Research, 42(1), 26-32, 2023.
- Shivangani Sharma, Ajay Kumar, Monika Chauhan, Diwakar Chauhan and Vanya Garg, “Role and Applications of Microbial Siderophores in the Environment”, Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 29(1), 33-40, 2023.
- Shivam Dwivedi , Monika Chauhan , Manish Kumath , Mohit Gupta, “Determining pupillary reaction time using pilocarpine eye drop – A post mortem study”, Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine, 44, S2-S5, Jan 2022.
- Shivam Dwivedi , Monika Chauhan , Manish Kumath , Mohit Gupta, “A Comparative Study of Post Mortem Pupillary Reactivity using Pilocarpine Eye Drop Solution”, Journal of Punjab Academy of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, 22(2), 1-3, 2022.
- Shivam Dwivedi , Monika Chauhan , Manish Kumath , Mohit Gupta, “Pilocarpine eye drop: as an indicator of post mortem interval”, International Journal of Medical Toxicology & Legal Medicine, 25( 1-2), 165-168, Jan-June 2022.
- Anjanee Kumar, Monika Chauhan, A.K. Jain, Prashant Johri, “Analysis on Digital Forensics Challenges and Anti-forensics Techniques in Cloud Computing”, Proceedings of the SMART–2022, IEEE Conference ID: 55829, 11th International Conference on System Modeling & Advancement in Research Trends, 16th–17th, December, 2022.
- Shshank Sourabh, Diwakar Chauhan, Vinay Singh and Monika Chauhan, ‘‘Analysis of Digital Data by File Signature Method on Android Version 9’, Recent Advances in Computer Science and Communications, 13, 1-8, 2021.
- Shshank Sourabh and Monika Chauhan, “Computer File Signature Analysis through Hexadecimal Editor Software.” Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Computing Informatics and Networks, 15 March 2021, Pgs: 89-100.
- Trishna Priya Devi, Praveen Kumar, Kumar Pinku Pratim Lalit P. Chandravanshi, Monika Chauhan, ‘‘Estimation of Stature from foot length in male indigenous population of Assam Region’. The Foot, 49, December 2021, 101840
- Aditi, Monika Chauhan, Akbar Ali, ‘‘Study on disguise voice recording using voice changer apps’, Journal of forensic medicine and toxicology, 14(2), June 2021.
- Aparna Panicker, Monika Chauhan*, Suneet Kumar, ‘‘Gender identification based on handwriting characterstics’, Journal of forensic medicine and toxicology, 14(2), June 2021.
- Anjanee Kumar, Monika Chauhan, A. K. Jain, ‘‘The Forensic Investigation of Cloud Computing Using Different Techniques: Challenges, Issues & Security Risks’, Journal of forensic medicine and toxicology, 14(2), June 2021.
- Sneha Yadav, Monika Chauhan, Arvind Kumar Jain, ‘‘Toxicological Aspects of Ayurvedic Medicines: A Review’, Journal of forensic medicine and toxicology, Journal of forensic medicine and toxicology, 14(2), June 2021.
- Unleashing Research Potential: Global Trends and Practices organized by Office of International Relations, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, , 7th March to 11th March 2022.
- Developing Positive Mental Health for Teaching-Learning Environment organized by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre, MHRD, Govt of India, 25th January to 31st January 2022.
- Forensis Agora: Society of Forensic Proficient announces the onset of the Faculty Development Program 2021 on Interdisciplinary Research in Forensic Science, organised by Forensic Science Department, School of Basic and Applied Sciences, Galgotias University Greater Noida, UP Dated: 15th – 19th of February 2021.
- Learning Practical Research Skills and Techniques, UCRD, Galgotias University, 10th August 14th August, 2020.
- IAs on Inpods LMS- Teacher Training, Inpods Ed-Tech, 10th July, 2020.
- Indo-Muscat One-week Virtual Workshop On ‘Research Writing Skills-Workshop Series’ from Date 26th May to 30th May, 2020, Organized by University Centre of Research and Development (UCRD) Galgotias University, India.
- ‘Fundamental of Outcome Based Curriculum in Engineering Education’ (May 2019) offered by NPTEL
- ‘Teaching and Learning in General Programs’ (July-Aug 2019) offered by NPTEL
- ‘Natural Hazards’ (Jan-April 2020) offered by NPTEL
Area of Interest
- Material Science
- Environmental Chemistry
- ‘ENVIRONMENT & ECOLOGY’ for B-Tech Students of UPTU, Lucknow.
- Authors: Dr. Diwakar Chauhan and Dr. Monika Chauhan
- Publication: Suhavi Publications, New Delhi
Book Chapters Published
- Monika Chauhan, Vanshika, Ajay Kumar, Diwakar Chauhan and Arvind Kumar Jain, Title-“Renewable Feedstocks for Biofuels, 2022, ISBN No. ISBN: 978-1-119-82932-4.
- Sneha Yadav, Monika Chauhan, Ajay Kumar and Diwakar Chauhan contributed a chapter title,” Environmental Toxicology & Heavy Metals”, Discovery Book Publication, New Delhi, 2021, ISBN No. 978-93-88854-97-9.
- Shweta Patel, Diwakar Chauhan, Monika Chauhan, Ajay Kumar and Arvind Kumar Jain, Title "Boosting health and immunity during COVID-19 by nutrition and diet " Immortal Publications, 2021, ISBN No. 978-93-5473-518-9.
- Shivam Dwivedi, Monika Chauhan, Ajay Kumar, Diwakar Chauhan and Arvind Kumar Jain, Title-“Corana Virus: History, Epidemiology, Precaution and Status of Vaccine” to Immortal Publications, 2021 ISBN No. 978-93-5473-518-9.
- Australian Patent, Application No.: 2021105021.Kumar Sinha, Ambarish; Kumar, Gaurav; Malviya, Rishabha; Mukherjee, Sumedha; Kumar Rai, Ashish; Singh, Anupam; Chauhan, Monika; Singh, Sachidanand; Das, Surojeet; Kumar, Ankit; Jyoti, Shubhra; Shyamali, Kumari, Title: “IDENTIFICATION OF WITHAFASTUOSIN E AS AN INHIBITOR OF RHO-ASSOCIATED KINASE-2 CATALYTIC DOMAIN: POTENTIAL TO BE DEVELOPED AS NEUROTHERAPEUTIC AGENT FOR ISCHEMIC STROKE”, August 2021.
- Australian Patent, Application No.: 2021104451, kumar, Gaurav; Malviya, Rishabha; Mukherjee, Sumedha; Kumar Rai, Ashish; Chauhan, Monika; Chauhan, Diwakar; Kumar, Ajay; Singh, Anupam; Singh, Sachidanand; Das, Surojeet; Shyamali, Kumari; Jyoti, Shubhra, Title: “IDENTIFICATION OF ANTI-COVID 19 AGENT SOMNIFERINE AS INHIBITOR OF MPRO & ACE2-RBD INTERACTION”, July 2021.
- Organizing member of INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED MATERIALS FOR NEXT GENERATION APPLICATIONS AMNGA-2021, held on 29th – 30th September 2021, Organized by Division of Chemistry, School of Basic and Applied Sciences, Galgotias University.
- Organizing member of FORENSIC AGORA-2021, held on 15-May-21 to 16-May-21, Organized by Division of Forensic Science, School of Basic and Applied Sciences, Galgotias University.
- 1. Member of International Society for Development and Sustainability (ISDS)
- 2. Member of IAENG International Association of Engineers