- Ph.D Mathematics from Kurukshetra university, Kurukshetra in the field of “Thermomechanical sources in thermoelastic medium with voids” in 2007.
In thesis plane strain deformation of homogeneous, isotropic generalized thermoelastic half-space with voids subjected to normal, tangential force and thermal source/moving sources has been studied in time domain and frequency domain. The interaction due to two types of loading instantaneous and continuous has been considered. The Laplace and Fourier transforms technique has been used to obtain the components of displacement, stress, temperature distribution and change in volume fraction field for Lord and Shulman (L-S), Green and Lindsay (G-L) theories of generalized thermoelasticity. The results for coupled and uncoupled theories of thermoelasticity are also deduced as special cases. The concentrated and distributed loads have been taken to illustrate the utility of the approach. Some particular cases of interest are also deduced from the present investigation. The integral transforms have been inverted by using a numerical inversion technique and numerical results are illustrated graphically for magnesium crystal like material to depict the response of various sources for insulated and temperature gradient boundaries.
- M.Sc. Mathematics, B.Sc Non-medical in First Division Kurukshetra University
- Passed B.Ed from K.U.K
- Passed Matriculation Exam. in First Division from Board of School Education
Summary of Skills & Experience :
Professionally driven academician having 15 years of experience in teaching mathematics to B.Tech., B.Sc, M.Sc students and mentoring M.Phil students.
- Working as Professor (Maths) with Galgotias university from 24-6-2017 till date.
- Worked as A.P (Maths) with Sharda University from dated 01-8-2016 to 31-5-2017.
- Worked as Associate professor (Maths) in Manav Rachna College of Engineering, Faridabad from 16-07-2013 to 01-05-2014.
- Worked as A.P (Maths) in G.D. Goenka World Institute, Gurgaon from 11-07-2012 to 15-07-2013.
- Worked as A.P (Maths) in Punjab Institute of Engineering and Applied Research from 28-03-2011 to 06-07-2012.
- Worked as A.P (Maths) in P.I.E.T, Samalkha from 8-4-2010 to 1-10-2010.
- Worked as Lecturer (Mathematics) in M.M. University, Mullana (Ambala) from
05-07-2005 to 23-09-2009.
- Served as Lecturer (Mathematics) in Doon Valley Institute of Engineering and
Technology at Karnal from 09-08 -2004 to 06-07-2005.
Total 26 paper publications in national (3) and international repute journals (23).
- “Electrodynamics of Time Harmonic Sources in a Thermally conducting Cubic crystal”International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Zielona Góra, Poland : University of Zielona Góra, vol.8, No.4, pp.637-650, 2003. ISSN: 1425-1655 (0.77)
- “Deformation Due to Mechanical and thermal Sources in Generalized Orthorhombic Thermoelastic material” Sadhana, Indian Academy of Sciences, INDIA, vol.29, pp.429-447, Oct.2004, 0256-2499 (print) 0973-7677 (web), (1.183).
3.“Deformation Due to Mechanical and Thermal Sources in Generalized Thermoelastic half-space with voids” Journal of Thermal Stresses, U.S.A, Taylor & Francis, vol.28,pp.123- 145, 2005. 01495739, 1521074X,2005, (3.28)
- “Deformation due to inclined loads in generalized thermoelastic half-space with voids” Archives of Mechanics, Institute of Fundamental Technological Research (IPPT) of the Polish Academy of Sciences. vol.57, pp.7-24, 2005.(1.97)
- “Interaction due to Mechanical and Thermal Sources in Thermoelastic half-space with voids” Journal of Vibration and Control, U.S.A., SAGE publishes vol.11, pp.499-517, 2005, 1077-5463 (print) 1741-2986 (web), (3.39)
- “Response of Inclined Load in Thermoelastic half-space with voids” I.J.A.M.E, Zielona Góra, Poland : University of Zielona Góra, vol.10, pp.281-294, 2005. (0.77)
- “Response of Generalized Thermoelastic half-space with voids due to Mechanical and Thermal Sources” Meccanica, ITALY, Springer, vol.39, pp.563-584, 2004.(2.44)
- “Mechanical and Thermal Sources in Generalized Thermoelastic half-space with voids” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics,INDIA, Indian National Science Academy, vol.36, pp.113-133, 2005, 0019-5588.(0.372)
- “Effects of Mechanical and Thermal Sources in Orthorhombic Thermoelastic material” Bulletin Calcutta Mathematical Society, (India), Calcutta Mathematical Society, vol. 98, pp.13-24, 2006.
- “Deformation due to moving loads in thermoelastic body with voids” International
Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering,Zielona Góra, Poland : University of Zielona Góra, vol. 11, pp.37-59, 2006, (0.77)
- “Elastodynamic response of Mechanical and Thermal Sources in Generalized
Thermoelastic half-space with voids” Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, vol.8, pp.29-45, 2005.(.55)
- “Disturbance due to Mechanical and thermal sources in orthorhombic thermoelastic material”, (International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering),Zielona Góra, Poland : University of Zielona Góra, vol. 12, pp. 677-692, 2007, (0.77)
13.“Thermomechanical interaction due to time harmonic sources anisotropic viscoelastic half-space”, (International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering),Zielona Góra, Poland : University of Zielona Góra, vol. 12, pp. 693-712, 2007, (0.77).
- “Axisymmetric deformation due to Mechanical and Thermal Sources inThermoelastic body with voids”, I.J.A.M.E, Zielona Góra, Poland : University of Zielona Góra, vol.12, pp.447-463, 2007, (0.77).
- “Thermoelastic interactions without energy dissipation due to various sources” I.J.A.M.E, Zielona Góra, Poland : University of Zielona Góra, vol.12, pp.431-446, 2007, (0.77).
- “Deformation due to Mechanical and Thermal Sources in Thermoelastic medium with voids under axisymmetric Distribution”, International Journal of Thermophysics,
Springer, vol.28, pp.317-341, 2007.(1.608)
- “Thermoelastic interactions without energy dissipation due to inclined load ” (Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering, TAIWAN) Tamkang University, vol.11, pp.109-118, 2008. (.28)
- “Deformation due to inclined load in monoclinic thermoelastic Material” (International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering), Zielona Góra, Poland: University of Zielona Góra, vol.13, pp. 923-928, 2008, (0.77).
- “Thermoelastic interaction in a thermally conducting cubic crystal subjected to ramp-
type heating”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, Volume 254, 1 March 2015,
Pages 360–369. (4.09)
- “Thermal disturbances in twinned orthotropic thermoelastic material”, Int. J. of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol.23, 2018, pp.897-910, (0.77)
- “Deformation in a Three-Phase-Lag Model of Orthotropic Thermoviscoelastic Material”, Global Journal of Science Frontier Research: F Mathematics and Decision Sciences , vol. 18, Issue5, Year 2018 (2.42)
- “Deformation in a Twinned Orthorhombic Thermoelastic Material Due to Thermal Excitations” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research , ISSN 0973-4562 ,vol. 15, Number 1, 2020, pp. 59-73.(8.10)
- “Response of ramp-type heating in a monoclinic generalized thermoelastic material”,
Multidiscipline Modeling in Materials and Structures, 2020, DOI 10.1108/MMMS-12-2019-0214.(2.66)
- “Elastodynamic Response of a Three-Phase-Lag Model of Orthorhombic Thermoviscoelastic Material with Reference Temperature Dependent Properties” Journal of Molecular and Engineering Materials, Vol. 8, Nos. 1 & 2 (2020) 2050002, DOI: 10.1142/S2251237320500021, 2251-2381
- “A comparative study for elastodynamic response of thermal source in three-phase-lag orthotropic thermoelastic material”. Published online 2 Aug 2021 in springer journal June 2022, Silicon14(9):1-16, (2.67).
- Disturbance in a Generalized Thermoviscoelastic Half-Space with Voids with Microtemperature without Energy Dissipation Due to Thermal Source, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 17, Number 4 (2022) pp. 369-394 (8.10)
- “Elastodynamics of Time Harmonic Sources in a transversely isotropic gerenalized thermoelastic half-space” (Georgian mathematical journal, Republic of Georgia).
- “Elastodynamic response of Inclined Load in Thermoelastic half- space with voids” (The Journal of Sound and Vibration, U.K.)
Study of thermal excitations in generalized orthotropic thermoelastic material
Papers presented/Conferences attended:
Attended 4 international and 6 national conferences
- Attended 46th Congress of ISTAM (An International Meet) at Regional Engineering College, Hamirpur (H.P.) from Dec.19-21, 2001 and presented paper on ‘Elastodynamics of various sources in a transversely generalized thermo elastic medium’.
- Attended 91st Session of India Science Congress Association jointly organized by Panjab University and Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh from Jan.3-7, 2004 and presented paper on ‘Deformation due to mechanical and Thermal Sources in Generalized Orthorhombic Thermoelastic Material’.
- Attended National Conference on Industrial Mathematics and Engineering Computation at Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bhaddal (Ropar) from March 28-29, 2003, Elastodynamics of time harmonic sources in a thermally conducting cubic crystal’.
- Attended National Conference on Mathematical and Statistical Techniques at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala from Dec.6-8, 2001 and presented paper on ‘Elastodynamics of various Sources in a Transversely Generalized Thermoelastic Medium.
- Attended National Conference on Civil Engineering : Advancement and Challenges (CEAC-2007), Mullana (Ambala), March 9-11, 2007 and presented paper on ‘Deformation in monoclinic generalized thermoelastic material due to inclined load’
- Attended National Conference on Civil Engineering : Advancement and Challenges (CEAC-2007), Mullana (Ambala), March 9-11, 2007 and presented paper on ‘Disturbance due to thermomechanical sources in generalized thermoelastic half-space with voids.’
- Attended and presented paper at First National Conference on Applied Mathematics (NCAM) at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana (Punjab), 30-11-2007 to 01-12-2007, Ludhiana.
- Attended National Conference on Environment Degradation: Challenges and Remedies (EDCR-2008), Mullana(Ambala), March 13-14 and presented paper on ‘Effects of mechanical and thermal sources in a thermally conducting Cubic Crystal’
- Attended 4th International Conference on Mathematical Modelling, Applied Analysis and Computation-2021 (ICMMAAC-21), (A Virtual Conference), August 5-7, 2021 and presented paper on “ Thermal disturbances in a three-phase-lag model of monoclinic Thermoelastic material”
- Attended 4th International Conference on Mathematical Modelling, Applied Analysis and Computation-2021 (ICMMAAC-21), (A virtual Conference), August 5-7, 2021 and presented paper on “Study of thermal excitations in generalized orthotropic thermoelastic material”
NAAC Coordinator:Working as leading NAAC Coordinator at Galgotias university
Working as an research co-ordinator at Galgotias university.
Working as a Ph.D co-ordinator at Galgotias university
In-charge time table/ workload:
- Time-table incharge in various colleges/Universities.
- Assess and assign workload/ proctorial duties to the faculty.
- Implementing time management strategies to control workload.
Member Organizing Committee/ Proceeding committee
- Member of organizing committee in conferences/workshops at M.M.University, Mullana.
- Member of proceeding committee conferences at M.M.University, Mullana
- Member of event organizing committee at Galgotias university.
Acted as course co-ordinator in various colleges/Universities.
H.O.D (Applied Sciences)
Responsibility of H.O.D (Applied Sciences) was assigned in one of the colleges.
Member - newsletter committee
Member of newsletter committee at M.M.University, Mullana.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
- Well organized and capable to work in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to staff, faculty and students in the department.
- Routine of administration is handled efficiently and confidentially for graduate program.
- Resolving and managing queries to closure.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain focused during constant interruptions.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- A multi-tasker with excellent communication skills
- Deadline-driven environment.
- Maintaining an effective administration system.
- Rapidly responding to and resolving any administrative problems.
- Calm and composed under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment.
- Able to work with minimum amount of supervision and on own initiative.
- Possessing an efficient calm and friendly approach to complex issues.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
PG dissertation supervised
- Guided one M.Phil student.
- Guided One B.Sc project student
- Guided two M.Sc projects on the topic
“Elastodynamic Response of Time Harmonic Sources in Three-Phase-
Lag Orthotropic Thermoelastic Material”
Three-phase-lag model of a homogenous, thermally conducting, orthotropic thermoelastic material subjected to mechanical sources has been studied. For solving the present problem, we have applied finite element method. To find analytic solutions, Gauss elimination technique is used to obtain displacement components, stresses and temperature distribution. Comparative study is possible by different value of relaxation times for various theories of thermoelasticity.
- Over 2 years of programming experience in scilab.
- Programming languages: Knowledge of Fortran, Python.
- Software: MS office.
- Reviewer(Journals): Applied Mathematics Modelling, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Science
- Proficience in English and Hindi.
- Nptel certification course on “Teaching and Learning in engineering (TALE)”organized by IISC, Bangalore.
- Nptel certification course on” Basic Linear Algebra” Organized by IIT, Bombay
Short-term /Refresher courses Attended
- ‘Numerical computations using software tools’ at
Q.I.P.Centre, IIT- Roorkee, from 14-07-07 to 18-07-07.
- ‘Teaching Methodology in Engg. and Tech.’
at M.M.University, Mullana, from 26-05-08 to 6-06-08.
- ‘Entrepreneurship Innovation and Incubation’
at M.M.University, Mullana, from 27-01-09 to 31-01-09.
- ‘Soft computing Techniques using MATLAB through ICT’
at GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY from 5-3-2018 to 9-3-2018.
Online FDP on Latex conducted by Anand international college of engineering in
association with Spoken Tutotial project, IIT Bombay from 19-5-2020 to 23-5-
- Successfully completed the course “ Introduction to Python” through Datacamp.
- Certificiate of participation through “International Virtual submit”
under theme “Road map and challenges due to Pendemic”
- Certificiate of participation through “International Virtual submit”
under theme “Future thoughts and solution in diverse segments”
- Certificiate of participation through “School of medical and allied
sciences, dept. of pharmacy” under theme “Introduction to peptide
delivery and mind training for impactful publication”
- Certificiate of participation through “International Interdisciplinary Researchers Federation, India” under theme “Hĳacking of the Human Immune System during COVID-19 Infection”
- Certificiate of participation through” Galgotias College and Technology” under theme” SARS,CoV 2, Testing/Diagnosis-Nanometerial based biosensors using physical perspective”.
- Certificiate of participation through “Galgotias University” on training in “R” Language.
- Certificiate of participation through “Galgotias University” on training in “Python” Language.
Profile URL: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/214171
Google scholar link