Areas of Specialization
Medicinal Chemistry, Synthesis, Drug Designing
Ph.D., M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Since July 12th, 2018 working with Department of Pharmacy, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India as Associate Professor., Uttar Pradesh, India.
• Worked as Assistant Professor in the department of Pharmacy, Lloyd institute of Management & Technology, From Feb 2016 to July 2018.
• Worked as Research Scholar in the department of Pharmacy, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kurukshetra, From March 2012-Feb2016
• Worked as Assistant Professor in the department of Pharmacy, PDM school of Pharmacy Karsindhu (Jind), From Sep 2010 to March 2012.
1. Utsav Gupta, Deepika Paliwal, Current trends in computational chemistry for breast cancer, Letters in Drug Design & Discovery 2023, 20 (1), 2-15. (Impact factor: 1.02)
2. Utsav Gupta, Deepika Paliwal, Samridhi Rawat, Mucormycosis in India: Pathophysiology and Perspectives on Treatment and Management, Infectious Disorders-Drug Targets, 2022, 22 (7), 9. (Scopus)
3. Shubham Srivastava, Deepika Paliwal, Role of Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnosis and Drug Development, Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening 25 (13), 2141-2152. (Impact factor: 1.2)
4. Deepika Paliwal, Saurabh Srivastava, Pramod Kumar Sharma and Irfan Ahmad. Marine originated Fused Heterocyclic: Prospective Bioactivity against Cancer. Current Traditional Medicine, 2021, 7 (1), 93-106. (Scopus & SCI)
5. Aarti Dalal, Parvin Kumar, Radhika Khanna, Dinesh Kumar, Deepika Paliwal and Ramesh C Kamboj. Hydroxyenone Derivatives: In vitro Anti-malarial and Docking Studies against P. falciparum. Infectious disorder-Drug Target, 2020;20(2):237-243. (Scopus)
6. Shilpy Aggarwal, Deepika Paliwal, Dhirender Kaushik, Girish Kumar Gupta and Ajay Kumar. Synthesis, antimalarial evaluation and SAR study of some 1,3,5-trisubstituted pyrazoline derivatives. Lett. Drug Design 2019, 16 (10) 807-817. (Impact factor: 1.02)
7. Shilpy Aggarwal, Deepika Paliwal, Dhirender Kaushik, Girish Kumar Gupta and Ajay Kumar. Pyrazole Schiff Base Hybrids as Anti-Malarial Agents: Synthesis, In Vitro Screening and Computational Study. Comb. Chemistry High Throughput Screen. 2018, 21, 194-203. (Impact factor: 1.2)
8. Dhirender Kaushik, Deepika Paliwal, Ajay Kumar. 2D QSAR and Molecular docking studies of chloroquine-thiazolidinone derivatives as potential pfLDH inhibitors of Plasmodium falciparum. International Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2015; Vol: 2, Issue: 5, 42-53
9. Ranjana Aggarwal, Gulshan Singh, Pawan Kaushik, Dhirender Kaushik, Deepika Paliwal, Ajay Kumar, Molecular docking design and one-pot expeditious synthesis of novel 2,5-diarylpyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidin-7-amines as anti-inflammatory agents, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 06/2015; 101. (Impact factor: 7.08)
10. Pooja Jindal, Deepika Paliwal, Ashu Chaudary and Ramesh C Kamboj. In vitro Cytotoxicity Evaluation and Docking Studies of Benzofurooxepines’ Derivatives against Human Cancer Cell lines. Chem Sci Rev Lett 2015, 4(14), 502-508.
11. Ajay Kumar, Deepika paliwal, Dhirender Kaushik, Aman Thakur. A Comprensive review on Anti-malarial agents. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2014 85, 147-78. (Impact factor: 7.08)
12. Krishna Murti, Deepika Paliwal, Shyna Madan, Rekha Kundu and Manish Kaushik. Exploration of Preliminary Phytochemical Studies of Seed of Syzygium cumini. American Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology 7 (1): 12-14, 2012
13. Krishna Murti, Raghuvir Singh, Deepika Paliwal, Poonam Taya, Divya, Sarita. Effect of Verbascum Thapsus L. On normal and dexamethasone suppressed wound healing. Pharmacologyonline 2: 684-697 (2011). (Scopus)
14. Deepika Paliwal, Krishna Murti, Yashpal Sangwan, Manish Kaushik, Divya Kiran. Preliminary and Pharmacological Profile of Ficus Religiosa L.: An Overview. Pharmacologyonline 3: 387-395 (2011). (Scopus)
15. Krishna Murti, Manish Kaushik, Aditi Kaushik and Deepika Paliwal, Antimicrobial and Wound Healing Potentials of Vitis Vitigenia Leaves, American Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology 6 (4): 119-123, 2011. (Scopus)
Indian Patent, Pressure Relieving Wound Dressing, Application No.202111019006 A, Apr 2021