Chhavi kumar sharma is an Assistant Professor (Grade I) at Galgotias University with a background in physiotherapy. He obtained his Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy from SAHS Greater noida , in the year 2017-18. He later pursued a Masters in Physiotherapy (Neurology) from CCS university, which he completed in 2020-21.
Narendra kumar has been working as an Assistant Professor at Galgotias University since Auguat 2021. He is also responsible for coordinating the university's NSS and sports cordinator ,DSW INCHRGE. He has supervised undergraduate and graduate students in conducting research and has provided guidance on research methodology and data analysis.
He is having total 1.5years of experience of being academician.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from Galgotias university
- Masters in Physiotherapy (Neurology) from CCS UNEVRSITY Meerut -2020-21
- Bachelors in Physiotherapy from CCS UNIVERSITY Meerut -2017-18
- 12th from U.P board in the year 2013
Awards and Recognitions
- Certificate for participation – in 1st international conference physical therapy in Agara-2022
- Certificate for online one week faculty development program on research and innovation in paramedical and allied health sciences
- Certificate for participation-Recent Advances in joint replacement and spine surgery
- Certificate of appreciation- best performance in department as star faculty-2022.
- Certificate of appreciation-best sports coordinator in university
- Certificate of appreciation- best commentator
- Assessment of disability and quality of life in lateral Epicondylitis -2023
- Role of yoga and deep breathing exercises on stress management among young adults -2022
Area of Interest
His area of interest is Neurology physiotherapy and research methodology in physiotherapy. He has conducted research on the effectiveness of external sensory stimulation on motor function disorder in ADHD children. As an Assistant Professor, he also supervises and guides students in conducting research, indicating his interest in developing research skills and contributing to the field of physiotherapy