Areas of Specialization
Accounting, Corporate Finance, International Accounting
Ph.D. from Aligarh Muslim University, M.Com from Aligarh Muslim University
- Ed. From Aligarh Muslim University NET Qualified
- Working as Professor at School of Finance & Commerce, Galgotias University, Greater Noida since July 30, 2018.
- Worked as Professor at Alabbar School of Management, Raffles University, Neemrana, Rajasthan from August 2016 – July 2018.
- Worked as Prof. at Doon Institute of Management & Research, Doon Group of Institutions, Rishikesh, Uttrakhand from October 2014 – June 2015.
- Worked as Part-Time Lecturer, Shri Varshney College, Aligarh, P. affiliated to Agra University from November 2008 – May 2009.
- Role of India’s and China’s FDI, Trade and ODA in the Development of African Region; Journal of World Investment and Trade; Brill Publication; Netherlands; Vol.14, No.3; June pp 556-577. ISSN: 1660-7112 E-ISSN: 2211-9000
- FDI in Retail Sector in South Asia: A Case of India; Journal of World Investment and Trade; Brill Publications; Netherlands; 13, No.6; December 2012. pp 951-971. ISSN: 1660-7112 E-ISSN: 2211-9000
- Impact of FDI on India’s GDP: An Inter-Comparative Study between USA, UK and Japan. Transnational Corporations Review; Taylor & Francis; Vol. 4, No.3; September, 2012. pp 95-99. ISSN 1918-6444 (Print), ISSN 1925-2099 (Online). Doi:10.5148/tncr.2012.4307
- Foreign Direct Investment in India's Service Sector: A Case of Education Sector; Journal of World Investment and Trade; Brill Publications; Netherlands; Vol.13, Number2; April 2012, pp 294-308 (15). ISSN: 1660-7112 E-ISSN: 2211-9000
- BRICS Countries: An Inter-Group Trade Comparisons; EKAI Center, May 11th 2015.
- Business and Climate Change: Trends, Issues and Challenges; Business Review, Research Journal of the Institute of Business Administration; Vol.8, No.2; July-December, 2013. Karachi (Pakistan). ISSN1990-6587. pp 42-57
- E-Commerce in South Asia: Trends and Challenges; Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences; Issue1, 2012. ISSN: 1792-250X
- A hurdle Free SAFTA: Removing Barriers to Trade; South Asian Journal; Lahore; Pakistan; 34; October–December 2011; pp108-123. ISSN: 1729-6242
- Management and Economics Research Journal; E-ISSN: 2469-4339
Memberships – Professional Bodies
- Indian Accounting Association – Life Member; Branch –
Conference Attended - International
- International Conference on Prospects for Islamic Venture Capital Funds in India; May 14-15, 2011; Institute of Objective Studies (IOS), New Delhi.
- International Conference on Indo-ASEAN Trade & Investment; July8-10, 2011; Institute of Objective Studies (IOS), New Delhi.
FDP, Webinar & Seminar Attended
- Attended more than 40 FDP, Webinar & Seminar organized at national and international
- Diploma in Computer Applications; Software Technology Institute, March – May, 2007.
- Cleared SWAYAM MOOC Course “Financial Accounting and Analysis”, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB); March, 25, 2021 with 1%.
- Cleared SWAYAM MOOC Course “International Business”; CEC, March 26, 2021 with 79%.
- Cleared SWAYAM MOOC Course “Accreditation and Outcome Based Learning”; NPTEL, September 26, 2021 with 70%.
- FDP (30 Hours) on IFRS, in collaboration with ISDC and ACCA, UK
- One-Day “Peer-Educator Workshop” on “Self-Management”; Raffles University; November,