Areas of Specialization: Pharmaceutics
Degrees Ph.D. from AKTU, UP and M. Pharm from Bundelkhand University, PGDPRA from Jamia Hamdard, and PDCTM From Rahe Life Sciences.
The Growth Path (Total experience: 16 Years)
Since Nov’18 Professor & Divisional Chair
Aug’17-Nov’18 Professor & Principal
Jun’12-Sep’17 Associate Professor & Head (Department of Pharmaceutics)
Dec’11–Jun’12 Assistant Professor (Department of Pharmaceutics)
Sep’09–Dec’11 Senior Lecturer (Department of Pharmaceutics)
Jun’06–Sep’09 Lecturer (Department of Pharmaceutics)
- Granted: 01
- Published: 02
- Under process: 07
- Published Indian Patent (Reference no. / Application no. 201611019323, TEMP / E12 / 213 / 2016 / DEL): Formulation of novel carrier systems (liposomes, niosomes & nanospheres) for the treatment of fungal.
- Published Indian Patent (Reference no. / Application no. 201612040093, TEMP / E1 / 39388 / 2016 / DEL): Development of liposomal formulation for fungal infections and methods thereof.
- Published Indian Patent (Reference no. / Application no. 201612040094, TEMP / E1 / 39390 / 2016 / DEL): Formulation of novel niosomal carriers for treatment of fungal infections and methods thereof.
- National: 04
- International: 35
- “Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Derived Extracellular Vesicles: Regenerative Potential and Challenges”. Biology, 2021, 10, 172. (Journal Citation Reports, Clarivate Analytics = 5.09)
- ‘Graphene-based nanomaterial system: a boon in the era of smart nanocarriers ’Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation,2021, Feb, Springer Sciences (Journal Citation Reports, Clarivate Analytics = 3.22)
- “Development and Validation of Stability Indicating High Performance Liquid Chromatography Method for Related Substances of Imatinib Mesylate” Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 84(2): April-May, 2022, PP-465-476.
- “Skin Diseases and their Treatment Strategies in Sub-Saharan African Regions”. Infectious Disorders - Drug Targets, Volume 22, Issue 2, 2022.
- “A Fully Validated UHPLC-MS/MS Method for Estimation of Pimavanserin in Human (K2EDTA) Plasma and its Application to a Clinical Pharmacokinetic Study”. J. of Chromatographic Science, 2021.
- “Method Development and Validation of a Novel UHPLC Coupled with MS/MS Method for the Estimation of Brivaracetam in Human (K2EDTA) Plasma Samples and its Application to Pharmacokinetic Study”. Current Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- , “Isolation of new phytometabolites from Alpinia galanga willd rhizomes” Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.34, No.4, July 2021, pp.1397-1401.
Book/ Book chapters published:
Book Publication: 01
Book Chapters: 03 (Under review)
No. of UG student Guided: 20
No. of PG student Guided: 40
Ph.D. Guidance : 04 (All)
(Thesis submitted): 01
(Viva-voce conducted): 01
CONFERENCE / SEMINAR / WORKSHOP: 25
- Completed 5-day faculty development programme (e-FDP) titled “Restructuring Pharmacy Education for Atmanirbhar Bharat: Time for Transformation” at Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology, Greater Noida on 20-24th July, 2020.
- Participated as delegates in webinar on “Preparation of Tablet and capsule in Pharmaceuticals” at G H Raisoni University on 25/07/2020.
- Participated as delegates in webinar on IAs on Inpods LMS-Teaching Training-9th July. 2020 at Galgotias University.
- Participated as delegates in international webinar on “Introduction to Peptide Delivery and Mind Training for Impactful Publication” on May 31, 2020 at Galgotias University.
Awards & Honors
: TOP 2% Scientist selected for 2021 by Elsevier BV, Stanford University
: Certificate of appreciation towards “Research & Innovation” for the calendar year
: GATE qualified, AICTE Scholarship (PG)
: PG level University 1St Rank holder
: PCI Panel member, Govt of India
: CPCAEA member, Govt of India
Professional Body Memberships
- Appointed as ‘Expert Member’ by Panel of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi.
- Nominee for Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA).
- Life Member of “The Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers, (APTI)” (UP / LM - 149, 3 / 09 / 2007).
- Registered as “Life Associate Member of Indian Red Cross Society” (Reg. No. – 1616 – 11 / 07 / 2003).
- “Registered Pharmacist” in Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council, 209, Arif Ashiana Complex, Chowk, Lucknow, India-226003. (Reg. No. - 23149, 20 / 10 / 1999).
- Accorded with 1st rank‟ in M. Pharm., (Pharmaceutics) from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, U.P. India in 2006.
- Honoured with scholarship from All India Council for Technical Education AICTE, New Delhi, India in 2004 - 2006.
Field of Expertise:
- Nano particles-based drug delivery system
- Targeted drug delivery /Cancer based drug dosage form development
- Analytical method development expertise
Pre-clinical study experts