Dr Amit Kumar Srivastava is currently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics, School of Basic Science. He has total experience of more than 6 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2023.
Experience 6 years of teaching experience
Lecturer DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur Physics 2004-05
Guest faculty MMM University of Technology, Gorakhpur Physics July 2014 -Feb 2015
Assistant Professor Shri Ram Swaroop Memorials University, Lucknow Physics Feb 2016-Dec 2017
Assistant Professor (TEQIP III , MHRD Project) Engg. College Ajmer (Autonomous Institution) Physics Jan 2018- Sept 2021
Assistant Professor (TEQIP III , MHRD Project) Engg. College Ajmer (Autonomous Institution) Physics Feb 2022-Mar 2022
Assistant Professor Galgotias University, Greater Noida Physics Mar 2023 to present
- Ph. D. (Materials Science, CPI 9.0/10), IIT Kanpur (May 2014).
- M. Tech. (Materials Science, CPI 8.62/10), IIT Kanpur (March 2007).
- M. Sc. (Physics with electronics, 70.3%), D. D. U. Gorakhpur University (2000-2002).
- B. Sc. (Physics and Electronics, 68.1%),D. D. U. Gorakhpur University (1997-2000).
Award & Recognition
- Qualified, National Eligibility Test (NET) - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (2004).
- Qualified, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2004), Physics, Score-95.69 (All India Rank 119 out of 2804).
- Recipient of merit certificate for academic excellence in M. Tech. (Material Science), IIT Kanpur (2007).
Area of Interest:Nano materials, Thin Films and Transparent Conducting oxide
- Effect of precursor solvent on the opto-electrical properties of spin coated transparent conducting ZnO: Ga thin films, Amit Kumar Srivastava and Jitendra Kumar Materials Chemistry and Physics, 162 (2015) 436-441 (6 pages).
- Band gap narrowing in zinc oxide-based semiconductor thin films, Jitendra Kumar and Amit Kumar Srivastava Journal of Applied Physics, 115 (2014) 134904 (7 pages).
- Effect of zinc addition and vacuum annealing time on the properties of spin-coated low-cost transparent conducting 1at% Ga-ZnO thin films, Amit Kumar Srivastava and Jitendra Kumar Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, 14 (2013) 065002 (15 pages). Most popular article in STAM 2013 (Available on journal website as highlights of 2013)
- Effect of swift heavy ion irradiation on optical and structural properties of amorphous Ge-As-Se thin films, Rashmi Chauhan, Arvind Tripathi, Amit Kumar Srivastava and Krishna Kant Srivastava Chalcogenide Letters, 10 (2013) 63-71.
- On the emergence of a stabilized cubic phase in pure zirconia thin films at room temperature, Gurudayal, Amit Kumar Srivastava and Jitendra Kumar Materials Letters, 83 (2012) 172-174.
- Effect of aluminum addition on the optical, morphology and electrical behavior of spin coated zinc oxide thin films, Amit Kumar Srivastava and Jitendra Kumar AIP Advances, 1 (2011) 032153 (11 pages).
- Linear and nonlinear optical changes in amorphous As2Se3 thin film upon UV exposure, Rashmi Chauhan, Amit Kumar Srivastava, Arvind Tripathi and Krishna Kant Srivastava, Progress in Natural Science: Materials International, 21 (2011) 205-210.
- Photo-induced optical change in GexAs40Se60-x thin films, Rashmi Chauhan, Amit Kumar Srivastava, Arvind Tripathi and Krishna Kant Srivastava, Progress in Natural Science: Materials International, 20, (2010) 54-60.
- Effect of UV Exposure on Some Optical Properties of As-Se Based Chalcogenide Glasses, Rashmi Chauhan, Amit Kumar Srivastava, Madhu Mishra and Krishna Kant Srivastava, Integrated Ferroelectrics, 119 (2010) 22-32
- Structural and optical properties of spin coated Cd1-x ZnxO thin films, S. Dhankhar, R. S. Kundu, N. Kishore, R. Punia, A. K. Srivastava, J. Kumar Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials – Rapid Communications, 4 (2010) 955-959. (No7)
- Preparation, microstructure and optical absorption behavior of NiO thin film, Amit Kumar Srivastava, Subhash Thota and Jitendra Kumar, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 8 (2008) 4111-4115.