She is Physiotherapy Professional graduated from Jamia Hamdard. Currently she is Assistant Professor in Galgotias University.. She has done Masters of Physiotherapy (cardiopulmonary). She has Published more than 10 articles in reputable Journal.. She has published on book . She is a Member of DCPTOT.She is Presently Working as an Assistant Professor Gr-1 in Galgotias University, & perusing Ph.D. from Sharda University persuing Ph.D. in physiotherapy from Sharda university
She is having total 4 years 8 months of experience of being an academician.
- MPT- cardiopulmonary in the year 2019
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy in the year 2016
- Diploma in physiotherapy & rehabilitation During the year 2014-2015 from the department of orthopaedics JNMC, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (U.P)
Awards and Recognitions
Received best mentor award on world physiotherapy day in the year 2022
- Theme “From movement to function for health” Attended one day workshop on NDT In AMU Aligarh
- Attended one day International workshop as a delegate in AIIMS Physiotherapy conference 2012 -2013
- Attended workshop on Environmental stress on autonomic & cardiorespiratory functions held at dept. Of physiology JN medical college AMU ALIGARH
- Attended physiotherapy workshop on manual therapy (basic mobilization of joints & soft tissues) on 17 december 2016 in orthopaedics dept. jawahar lal Nehru medical college AMU Aligarh.
- Attended hands on workshop on signs of TheraBand in rehabilitation – approved by TheraBand academy USA).
- Kumari Mangalam1, Chauhan Muneesh2 Anand Akshay3, Fatima Ambreen4 ,Prevalence Of Overweight And Obesity Among School Going Adolescent In Patna ,Institute of Medico – Legal Update, No9030/MLU/2020 ,(JULY 2020)
- Ambreen Fatima ,Arman jahan , Survey based study on stress level and sleep quality among hosteler,Institute of Medico – Legal Update(august2020).
- ,Asmita ,Ambreen Fatima, Evaluation of Cardiorespiratory Fitness of Flour Mill Workers, SSRN (MAY 2020)
- Ambreen Fatima ,Stress in Students after Lockdown Due to COVID-19 Thereat and the Effects, SSRN(2020 MAY )
- Bhawana Pokhariya1* Dr Ambreen Fatima,2 “ASSESSMENT OF STRESS DUE TO MENSTRUAL CYCLE” 2021 IJRAR August 2021, Volume 8, Issue 3
- Ifra khan1 , Pramod Kumar Sahu2 , Ambreen Fatima3 ,Depression and Anxiety among University Professors Due To Covid_19 Lockdown, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 8, August -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429
- Manish Maurya1, Dr. Ambreen Fatima (PT) SPINAL CURVE CHANGES AND SEVERITY OF PAIN IN PREGNANCY & NON-PREGNANT. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation; 32(3) ISSN 2651-4451 | e-ISSN 2651-446X
- Samreen, J., Chauhan, N., Alam, S., Fatima, A., & Sahiba, S. (2022). Effect of hand arm bimanual intensive therapy (HABIT) on gross motor functions in upper extremity of spastic CP. International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S4), 3287–3306. https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS4.9248
- Praveen, B., Kumari, M., Fatima, A., Arora, S., Yadav, M., & Sharma, J. (2022). Evaluation of perceived stress among medical students during online education. International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S4), 3280–3286. https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS4.9166
- Dahiya, T., Verma, T., Fatima, A., Verma, R., & Bhushan, B. (2022). Incidence of Piriformis Tightness and to determine correlation with gluteus medius weakness in Indian IT – Professionals: A cross sectional study. International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S6), 4137–4146. https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS6.10578
Book Chapter Publication
Book chapter published in ELIVA press on spinal curve changes & severity of pain in pregnancy & non pregnant spinal curve changes during pregnancy
Area of Interest
Her area of interest is dedicated entirely towards cardiovascular & pulmonary rehabilitation. She prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.