Dr. Alisha Banga is currently working as Assistant Professor (Grade II) in School of Computing Science and Engineering. She has total experience of more than 7 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since July 2022. She is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
- 7+ years of teaching experience
- PhD (from IIT Roorkee)
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 10 Papers Published in various National, international Journals.
- Python Programmer Certification from Infosys Springboard
- Introduction to Python from Infosys Springboard
- Programming Fundamentals using Python from Infosys Springboard
- Python for Data Science NPTEL MHRD
- Problem Solving (Basic) Skill Certification Test Hackerrank
- 2022 Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python from Udemy
- Machine Learning A-Z Hands on Python from Udemy
- Introduction to Internet of Things (12 Weeks) by Dr. Sudip Misra IIT Kharagpur NPTEL MHRD
- Getting Started with the Internet of Things (IoT) by Microsoft Edx
- Internet of Things the Mega course--Udemy
- Internet of Things Specialization: How did we get here? -Coursera
- Internet of Things Specialization: Communication Technologies -Coursera
- 2-Weeks Internet of Things (IOT) Using Amazon AWS course by IIT Roorkee and Finland labs
- AVR- Microcontroller Programming (Microchip Academic Program) by EduSkills.
- Version Control with GiT by Udemy
- Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms Using Python by NPTEL.
Area of Interest
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Smart Cities
- Data Science