Dr. Ajay Shanker Singh is currently working as a Senior Professor in School of Computing Science & Engineering. He has total experience of more than 24 years of industry & teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2014. He was Program Head for B.Tech CSE Specialized Programs Cloud Computing, Big data & Business Analytics , Open Source , IOT and Cyber security.2014-2017, Cloud Research group Coordinator, SRC (2019-2022), Acting Dean SCSE (from Nov 2017 – Dec 2017) and currently working as a full professor and University Alumni coordinator. Addition to all above he is giving admission support to Galgotias University for last 8 yrs. He worked with top University & Institute of India eg UPES- Dehradun, GRIET-Hyderabad, JBIET Group-Hyderabad. He has convened/organized more than 50 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 9 years.
- 24 years of experience (5 industry & 19 Teaching)
- Tech & Mtech from Russia
Award & Recognition
- External examiner to conduct the Ph.D Viva Voce examination from Bharathiar University ( A State University in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu) India, letter dated 24 July, 2020.( MHRD NIRF Ranking 13 among Indian university)
- Research and Innovation award-2 on 7/12/2021 by Galgotias University.
- Research and Innovation award-1 on 7/1/2020 amount Rs 15800 /- by Galgotias University.
- Conference Chair & Convener IEEE ICCCA-2018, 2018 4th International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation (ICCCA), Galgotias University.
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 45 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- PhD scholar completed:1
- PhD Guiding: 4
Area of Interest
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization, AI & ML Book Published
Certifications (45 + , partial list ….)
- Certificate Course on NPTEL : The Joy of Computing using Python, May 2020.
- Certificate Course on NPTEL : Certification 2 NPTEL: Python for Data Science, May 2020.
- Certificate Course on NPTEL : Amazon A Cloud Guru: Introduction to cloud Computing , April 2020.
- Certificate Course on NPTEL “Fundamentals of Outcome-based Curriculum in Engineering Education”
- Certificate Course on SWAYAM “Fundamentals of Outcome-based Curriculum in Engineering Education”
- Certification Program : “IUCEE International Engineering Educators at Galgotias University”2019
- Machine Learning Architecture and framework, Chapter 1, Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing for Mobile Communications and Wireless Networks” by Scrivener Publishing, Wiley. April 2020. Authors: Nilanjana Pradhan , & Dr.Ajay Shankar Singh
- Cognitive computing : Architecture technologies and intelligence application, chapter 2, Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing for Mobile Communications and Wireless Networks” by Scrivener Publishing, Wiley. April 2020. Authors: Nilanjana Pradhan & Dr.Ajay Shankar Singh
- APPLICATION OF MACHINE LEARNING & IOT FOR SMART CITIES, Taylor and Francis, June 2020 Authors: Nilanjana Pradhan & Dr.Ajay Shankar Singh
Recent Patents (10, partial list..)
- METHOD FOR MANAGEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP OF LARGE NUMBER OF STUDENTS BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN (2019-20). Publication No: 36/2019, Publication date: 06/09/2019
- MULTI-CORE EXECUTION METHOD FOR REDUCTION OF COMPUTING TIME COMPLEXITY IN DATA MINING APPLICATION THROUGH PARALLEL COMPUTING, Date Of File: Sep 25,2019, Cbr No: 18428, Docket No: 34737
- REAL-TIME MONITORING & PREDICTION SYSTEM FOR HUMAN HEALTHCARE PARAMETERS USING IOT SENSORS ; PUBLICATION DATE (U/S 11A) :25/10/2019
- METHOD OF REAL TIME STRATEGY ADAPTATION IN VIDEO GAMES USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE; Publication Number: 45/2019 ; Publication Date: 08/11/2019
- SYSTEMOF CYBER SECURITYFOR A CLOUD ENVIRNOMENT WITH NETWORK VISULIZATION Publication Number: 202011007706 ; Publication Date: 06/03/2020
- AMPHIBIOUS ROBOT FOR PLASTIC REMOVAL FROM WATER BODIES, patent No: 202041026203 A, publication on 7/10/2020