Ar. Ruchi is currently employed by the School of Architecture and Design as an associate professor and Program Chair. She has been affiliated with Galgotias University since 2015 and has more than 12 years of combined teaching experience in architecture. She has a sincere work ethic and the aptitude to succeed in a hectic, time-constrained setting. She is a dedicated educator who thinks that instruction should extend beyond the classroom and aid in helping students comprehend the fundamental ideas behind architecture and design.
- 15 years of teaching experience
- Published a paper in Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology Vol 14 Issue 2, 2021“Emergence of Earthquake Resistant Buildings: Review of Earthquake Resistant Tall Buildings of the India.
- Published a paper in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol 10 Issue 03, March-2021 on “Sustainable Model of Urbanization for Indian Cities, A Case study of New Delhi”
- Outcome Based Education, Offered by NPTEL
- Teaching and Learning in Engineering (TALE), Offered by NPTEL
- Introduction to Research, Offered by NPTEL
Association with Professional Bodies
- Council of Architect
- Institution of Valuers, India
Area of Interest
- Landscape and Human Comfort
- Vernacular Architecture
- Lighting and Acoustics