Ar. Kusum Choudhary is currently employed by the School of Architecture and Design as an Assistant professor. She has been affiliated with Galgotias University since 2018 and has more than 4 years of combined teaching experience in architecture. She has dedicated and work ethics and the ability to stand ahead in time-constrained workload. She is a dedicated educator and also works as a research coordinator for School of Architecture and Design.
- 4 years of teaching experience
- PhD (Pursuing)
- Diploma in Architecture
- International conference on science, technology and sustainability (ICSTS) held during 5th-6th November 2022. Topic: - Sustainable stormwater management practices in advanced and emerging countries: A Review.
- International seminar on Architecture for Masses (AFM)17-19 March 2021. Topic: -Loss of Vernacular Architecture: Case Study of Nagaland Region. (Architecture & Planning for Villages ISBN: ISBN 978-81-953960-0-9)
- JTA Multidisciplinary International Conference (JATCON 2020) 16-18 Feb 2020. Topic: -Sustainable Management of water demand in the face of rapid urbanization and depletion of groundwater. (Indian environment (UGC Care Journal) ISSN 2394-3114 Vol. 40 Issue 10).
- National Conference on Sustainability in Built Environment (NCSBE-20202) 13-14 August 2020 Topic: -Smart City- A Step towards Sustainability for future or Desertification through Concrete Jungle. (Proceeding of NCSBE 2020.ISBN NO. 978-935419-193-0) Page no.127-134.
- Introduction to Research, Offered by NPTEL
- NBA Accreditation and Teaching - Learning in Engineering (NATE;12 Weeks)
- Outcome Based Education, Offered by NPTEL
Area of Interest
- Architectural Design
- Building Construction
- Building Services
- Theory of Design
- Architectural Drawing
Membership in Professional body
- Council of Architecture
- The Indian Institute of Architects