Ar. Ameed Inam is currently employed by the School of Architecture and Design as an assistant professor. He has been affiliated with Galgotias University since 2019 and has more than 7 years of combined teaching experience in architecture. He has a sincere and dedicated work ethic and the aptitude to succeed in time-constrained settings. He is a dedicated teacher who believes in outcome instructions and education in the classroom and always helps students in comprehend the fundamental ideas and concepts behind architecture and design. He has worked as a Researcher under the Additional Secretary to the President of India in the year 2014-15. He has also worked under the mentorship of Ar. Sheila Sri Prakash in Chennai as a Consultant Architect in 2013.
- 7 years of teaching experience
- PhD (Pursuing), Sharda University
- Arch (Architecture Pedagogy), Jamia Millia Islamia
- Arch, Aligarh Muslim University
- Paper presented in ICSG 2022 International Conference on Sustainable Goals at IIM Bodh Gaya, 16th – 17th September 2022, titled “India’s Race for Sustainable Development Goals: Role of STIP2020”.
- Paper presented in online conference on Urban Villages, uVcT International Research Symposium on Urban Villages with NIUA, COA, FOA&E0JMI & Thammasat University, titled “Impact of Neuroscience Principles on the Transformation of Urban Villages”, May 2022.
- Presented paper tiled ‘Gender Sensitive Cities: Designing to incorporate all genders” at International Conference on Urban Green Transitions: Decoding Opportunities and Challenges, School of Human Settlements, XIM University Bhubaneswar, 6th Annual Research on Cities Summit from 10th to 12th February 2022
- Paper Published titled ‘Regulating Migration Towards Urban Cities through Rural Development Planning” in 8TH Architecture for Masses Seminar at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, 17-19 March 2021. ISBN Number: 978-81-953960-0-9
- Outcome Based Education, Offered by NPTEL
Association with Professional Bodies
- Council of Architecture
- IIA Associate Member
Area of Interest
- Architecture Pedagogy
- Design and Development
- Building Materials
- Understanding Social Research in Architecture
- Public Interest Design