Sonia Singh is currently working as Associate Professor in School of Nursing. She has total experience of more than 9 years of teaching Psychiatric Nursing and Nursing management. She has been associated with Galgotias University since 2015. She is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students. She has published and presented more than 15 papers in different National and International conference.
- 9 years of teaching experience
- h D. In Nursing
- Sc. Nursing (Psychiatry)
- A. in Sociology
- B.A in Hospital Management
Award & Recognition
- Obtained university first ranks in Master's Programme under Pt. Bd Sharma University, Rohtak.
- Obtained College Ist ranks in Bachelor's Programme
- Best Paper presentation award in scientific presentation in Dehradun.
- Certified as book reviewer of “Target high” new edition from CBS Publication
- Innovation patent has been registered and granted by Australian Government on the following Title “An AI Based System for Diagnosis and treatment of Mental Illness”
- Registered for professional membership of ISPN (Indian Society of Psychiatric Nursing), TNAI, NRSI (Nursing research society of India)
- Assertive skill trainer and Laughter Yoga Therapist
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences &more than 12 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- A study to assess coping strategies during Covid-19 outbreak
- Cognitive therapy-A Strategy
- Ill effects of smoking on adolescents
- Knowledge and Effect on mental Health due to Covid- 19
- A Study to assess Effectiveness of Laughter therapy on work Stress of Professors among GU, Greater Noida
- Sc. Nursing: “A Quasi experimental study to assess the effectiveness of Assertiveness training on self-esteem and assertive behaviour among adolescent girls in selected Govt. Schools, Panipat Haryana.
- Sc. Nursing “A study to assess the knowledge and attitude regarding infection control among staff nurses in selected private hospitals Panipat.
- Assertiveness training
- Cognitive training
- Laughter therapy
- Certificate of proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 wow +
Area of Interest
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Pharmacology & Medical Surgical Nursing
Text-Book of Psychiatry (Vision Publication)
Text-Book of Psychology( Saurab Medical Publishers)
Text Book of Sociology(CBS Publications)
Text Book of Psycho and sociology (CBS Publications)
- Community program( Health days)
- Speaker in Webinar to aware community
- Certificate of Teaching learning pedagogy 2019 from for faculty certification program at Galgotias University.
- Workshop on BLS and certified as a BLS provider