Ruchi Arora is currently working as Assistant Professor in Galgotias University. She has total experience of more than 10 years of teaching in Department of English and Languages and having taught at multiple levels ranging from High School to Intermediate to Masters and beyond She believe that teaching is a noble profession . She continuously updates herself with the latest in the field of language and literature in order to guide students more effectively . She has been a Passionate teacher facilitating Language, Literature and soft skills at the Undergraduate Level. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
- 10 years of teaching experience
- A(English and Economics)
- She has presented Research papers in National and International conferences and attended various academic conferences of different colleges in Department of English &Languages.
- She has organized several Conferences ,Seminars and Workshops
Core Teaching Areas :
Area of Interest
- Indian Society issues and problems
- Social welfare and social legislation