He is a Hospitality Professional graduated from National Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun (U.K) in 2008. During his carrier growth he served in brands named Hotel Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Hotel Taj Mahal, New Delhi, Hotel ITC Welcome, New Delhi, Hotel Radisson Blu, Delhi- NCR and Lite Bite Foods Pvt. Ltd. During his entire industrial experienced he experienced entire Food and Beverage Service department from very basics till the managerial skills which he is regulating in his academic sessions for delivering the best out of it for his student’s outcome- based learning.
He is having total 14.5 years of experience in Hospitality Industry which includes total 10 years of industry experience and 4.5 years of being academician.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Management from Galgotias University
- MBA – Marketing in the year 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management in the year 2008
- 12th from CBSE board in the year 2005
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded as Best Researcher Award 2022 by Subharti Univeristy, Meerut.
- Awarded 2nd Innovation Research Award 2021 by Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
- Awarded Gold Medal in University Sports Week 2021.
- Key note speaker in a live discussion on HINDI DIWAS- Pricharcha organized by Institute of Hotel Management, Bhuvneshwar 2021
- Key note speaker in a live discussion on Crossroad- stories of budding hoteliers organized by Institute of Hotel Management, Bhuvneshwar 2020.
- Completed NEPTL course on Enhancing Soft Skills and Personality with 93 % marks in 2019.
- Awarded Train the Trainer Certificate by Lite Bite Foods Pvt. Ltd. 2018.
- Awarded Employee of the month in Hotel Radisson Blu, Delhi- NCR 2015.
- Awarded Taj Star in Hotel Taj Mahal, New Delhi 2011.
- Awarded Best Wine seller for the Quarter in Hotel Hyatt Regency, New Delhi 2010.
Book Chapter Publication
- A Study of Impact of COVID-19 on In Room Dining of Delhi/ NCR Hotels. Dining of Delhi/ NCR Hotels. (ISBN No. 978-81-951936-0-8)
- The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on tourism: A case study on Tourist Behavior and Preferences in Delhi/ NCR hotels. (ISBN No. 978-81-951936-0-8)
- A study on Curative Aspects & Health benefits of traditional beverages from North India. (ISBN No. 987-81-949793-4-0)
- A new prospective for fostering a destination: A case study on Heritage Tourism in Odisha (ISBN No. 987-81-949793-4-0)
- A comparative study on software used for taking order and billing in food and beverage service operations post COVID-19 (ISBN No. 978-93-91681-89-0)
- A study on single lady travelers, challenges and policies in hotel Crowne Plaza, Greater Noida before COVID-19 and after COVID-19 (ISBN No. 978-93-91681-89-0)
- Published patent “An Artificial Intelligence based hotel guest room contaminated surface detection and sanitization system a communications network installed with sensors” in 2022 under the application no. 202211024382A
Area of Interest
His area of interest is dedicated entirely towards Hospitality Industry, he is enthusiastically focused on Food and Beverage Service concepts, new trends and technology, innovation and research. He like work activities that assist others and promote learning and personal development. He like to communicate with others: to teach, give advice, help, or otherwise be of service to others. He works activities that have to do with ideas and thinking, search for facts and figure out solutions to problems mentally and work activities that deal with artistic forms, designs, and patterns. He prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.