About the programme
Clinical research is vital to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) mission of enhancing health, lengthening life, and reducing the burdens of illness and disability. For instance, through clinical research we gain insights and answers about the safety and effectiveness of drugs and other therapies. After earning a Master of Science in Clinical Research, you can choose to work in the pharmaceutical industry, Hospitals, Contract research organization as a clinical researcher/healthcare professional.
Various Specialized Areas in Clinical Research: Regulatory Affairs, Medical Writing, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Pharmacovigilance, Lab Technicians, Research Associates, Analysts, Scientists, Project manager, Clinical Research associate, Clinical Research Coordinator.
Career Opportunities: Pharmaceutical, Hospital and healthcare system, Contract research organization, Site management organization, Food and Beverages and chemical Industries, Educational Institutes, Research and Development in both private and government organizations.
Why pursue Clinical Research @Galgotias University
We at Galgotias University have an excellent group of faculties, programmes and labs that have been designed at par with the best of industries.
Some of the key features of are as follows:
- A multidisciplinary approach
- Experiential Learning
- Classroom-Field connection
- A broad basket of specialization to choose from.
- Internship opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Placement Assistance
- World class faculties
- Guidance for availing international scholarship for studying abroad
- Guidance for competitive exams like UGC, CSIR-NET, GATE, ICMR JRF
- Regular interaction with experts outside university through Conferences, Colloquium, Seminars, field visit, etc.