Prof. (Dr.) M P Sharma has a total experience of more than 22 years in Industry and academics and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2018. He is a firm believer in productivity and efficiency at work. He has an honest work ethic and the ability to excel in a fast, time-sensitive environment. He always put efforts toward the overall development of students. He has organized more than 30 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 4 years.
Experience: Over 22 years of diversified experience in Hotels, Airlines, and academics. Worked with some most renowned organizations like Clarks inn, Quality Inn, Air Deccan, Kingfisher Airlines & Amity University.
- M. Phil.
- 3 Years DHMCT&AN
- He has presented research papers at various National and International conferences & more than 10 Papers Published in various National, international & On-Line Journals.
- IPR training program under the special mission called “National Intellectual Property Awareness Mission (NIPAM)”, organized by the Office of Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks (CGPDTM), Govt. of India.
- Curriculum Designing, Outcome Based Learning, Effective Assessment, and Life Skills for Holistic & Multidisciplinary Education.
Area of Interest:
- Tourism Planning-Policy and Development
- Hospitality & Tourism Research
- Ticketing & GDS
- Tour Operation & Product Development Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Event Management
- Entrepreneurship in Tourism
- Hotel Front Office, Airline operation Management,
- Hospitality Law, CRM,
- Food & Safety Law, Yield Management,
- ICT in Hospitality & Tourism.
- Sharma, M P. 2010. Front Office Operation-I, Delhi: Vikas Publication House. ISBN:81-86700-66-8, Book developed for Yashwant Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik-422 222.
- D. Guidance: Topic ‘Service Quality Expectations and Perceptions of Tourists: A Study on Hotels of Arusha, Kilimanjaro And Manyara Regions’ .