Ms. Anjum Abbasi is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Nursing. She has total experience of more than 7 years of teaching Nursing and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2020. She is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students. She has convened/organized more than 4 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 2 years.
- 7 years 10 months of teaching experience
- D Pursuing
- Sc. Nursing( Medical and Surgical)
- A Study to assess the Quality of Life and Coping Patterns of Patient’s with Pulmonary Tuberculosis(jmrr) 2395.6623.82223
- Post –covid prophylaxis in Adults : A Systematic Review (RFP Journal of Hospital Administration) 2022;6(1):21-24
- Assessment of Risk Factors of Urolithiasis Patient(UNAI )2456/5016.7222.3
- Corona virus ( COVID-19) pandemic : Its outbreak and current status (JETIR2106040)
- Physical Fitness and health diet pre ,intra and post Covid-19( IJCRT) ISSN:23202882.
- Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and surgery
“Effect of smoking on Cardiovascular system : A Review “
CERTIFICATIONS , TRAINING & WORKSHOP:
- National nursing conference on “Excellence in oncology nursing” delegates in “NURSICON 2019”
- Organized by Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi on 10th-11th January 2019.
- CME on cardiovascular disease prevention /Basic ECG Workshop on 27th September 2019 by department of medicine Santosh Medical College and Delhi diabetic forum.
- Workshop on BasicLife support fromVidyanta Skills Institute in Santosh Nursing College on 20 April 2018.
- Workshop through Induction programmeforpost test demonstration in Fortis Hospital from 20th Jan 2014 to 22nd Jan 2014.
- Participation in National quiz competition 2014 Organised by ETHICON Biosurgery in Fortis Hospital Noida.
- Participation in the seminar on WORLD AIDS DAY -2011 Care in HIV –“Facts and Fiction” on 1December 2011 in Pushpanjali Hospital Vaishali.
- Participation in7th Indo-US Emergency Medicine Summit INDUS-EM 2011 6th Emergency Nursing Conference ENCON -2011 from 30th September to 2nd October 2011.
- Attented Webinar on emotional intelligence imlipcation and relivance in health care professional on 29th july 2020.
- Attended National conference on “Issues and Challenges of new strain of mutated coronavirus in all over India”on 26th March 2021
- Participation in International multidisciplinary on Emerging India through “Sustainable Development and Innovation in Atmanirbhar Bharat” on 24th& 25th April 2021
- Participation in International multidisciplinary conference on “Present & Future challenges of lockdown in India and abroad” on 25th May2021
Area of Interest
- Writing Chapters