Mrs. Shelly Khurana is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Basic and Applied Sciences. She has total experience of more than 3 years of teaching Mathematics. She has done M.Phil. from Delhi university and is currently pursuing Ph.D. from Galgotias University. She qualified GATE, NET JRF in Mathematics. She has completed numerous courses/ training/ workshops conducted by highly reputed organizations. She has presented/published her work at several international and national conferences in India and actively working on different researches. She is a dedicated, resourceful and goal-driven professional educator with a solid commitment to the academic growth and development of every student in the class.
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Ph.D. (Pursuing from Galgotias University)
- M.Phil. Mathematics (Delhi University)
- M.Sc. Mathematics (Delhi University)
- B.Sc. Mathematics (Miranda House, Delhi University)
- Group of Inner Automorphisms of Some Cn groups, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology, 44(2), 80-83, 2017.
- Case Study Of Group GL(n,Z), International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology, 44(2), 84-88, 2017.
- Mathematical Models Studying Crime Dynamics: A Review on Adopted Approaches, Indian J Forensic Med Pathol., 14(3 Special), 223-230, 2022.
- Basic Linear Algebra, Offered by NPTEL.
- Mathematical Modelling Analysis and Applications, Offered by NPTEL.
- Dynamical System and Control, Offered by NPTEL.
Area of Interest
- Mathematical Modelling
- Constrained Optimization