Mr. Amit is a passionate Chef with an overall 11 years of industrial and academics experience and has worked with 5-Star hotels like Sheraton JBR Dubai, Vivanta by Taj- Surajkund, and The Oberoi Gurugram. As an academician, he worked at The Sushant University in Gurugram, The Lalit Suri Hospitality School in Faridabad, and The International Institute of Culinary Arts in New Delhi. He holds a master's degree in hotel management from PTU and is an alumnus of IHM Gwalior.
Experience: He is having total 11 years of experience in Hotel Industry and academics.
- Msc. In Hospitality management from Vidya jyoti eduversity, Chandigarh, PTU in 2022.
- Bsc. In Hospitality and hotel administration from IHM Gwalior in 2011.
- 12th from CBSE board in the year 2008, Faridabad, Haryana.
Awards and Recognitions
- Achieved Certificate of appreciation in The Lalit suri hospitality school in Sep-2021 for extra ordinary support as a team member.
- Received certificate of passionate associate award in Sheraton JBR, Dubai in October 2017.
- Received Certificate of appreciation in The Oberoi gurugram for delivering fine quality products and positive attitude towards work in July 2015.
- Received employee of the month award in hotel The Claridges Surajkund, October 2012.
- Received certificate of excellence from DAV Institute of management, Faridabad for being first topper in commerce stream in 2008.
- Published patent “Artificial intelligence based appliances for simplifying food preparations” in 2023 under the application no. 202311007259A
- Published patent “Innovative methods and apparatus for smokeless cooking towards green practices” in 17.03.2023 under the application no. 202311011090
Area of interest
- Hospitality and food production.
- Bakery and patisserie.
- Research and development of new recipes.
- Chocolate work.