Dr. Vivek Kumar is serving as an associate professor of English in the department. Dr. Kumar is having more than 13 years of teaching experience at various levels along with various academic and administrative responsibilities and he has been associated with Galgotias University since 2016. He earned his MA from University of Allahabad and his doctoral degree in English from Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar. Dr. Kumar is having a number of research papers to his credit. He has attended a number of national and international conferences, seminar, workshops and FDPs. His areas of academic interests are 20th Century British Literature, Indian writing in English, Phonetics, and Literary Theory & Criticism. For him, teaching is not only a passion, but an integral part of life that makes the taught grow at every pace of life.
- Ph. D (English)
- M.A. (English)
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences.
- He has 19 research publications in UGC care listed, and Refereed journals.
- Ph.D.: Total 02 (undergoing)
- Guided 02 (Post-Graduate Thesis) and more than 20 projects (Graduate Thesis) to the Post Graduate and undergraduate students as a part of their Program.
- Teaching and Learning in Engineering (TALE), Teaching and Learning in General Programmes (TALG) Offered by NPTEL
- Professional Development Programme on ‘Implementation of NEP2020 for University and College Teachers’ organized by IGNOU
Area of Interest
- 20th Century British Literature
- Indian Writing in English
- Literary Theory & Criticism