She is a passionate and skilled Physiotherapist and academician. She is post graduated from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana with Gold Medal (First Rank) in 2014. During her carrier she has served various hospitals, clinics and academic institutions with a good conduct.
She is having more than 8 years of experience in Clinics, Hospitals and academics. .
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Physiotherapy from Galgotias University
- Master of Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal (MPT) from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar (HR) with Gold Medal (First Rank) in 2014.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from Shri Baba Mast Nath college of Physiotherapist Rohtak (MDU University) with First Division in 2011.
Awards and Recognitions
- First Rank Awarded (Gold Medalist) in Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
(Musculo-skeletal disorder) Examination of G.J.U.S & T, Hisar (HR) in Year 2014.
- Member of Editor Board BMU Journal ( A quarterly Journal of Baba Mastnath University)
- Certificate of appreciation and honors on the occasions of the 75th years of Independence, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav by Dr.Arvind Sharma Fan Club, in appreciation of valueable contribution to the society by dedicating hours of meticulous service in the '' the Fights against COVID Pandemic'' as Dr.Arvind Sharma COVID Warriors
- Academician appreciation award in the field of Physiotherapy, UPIAPCON-2022 held on 18th Sept 2022 at Ghaziabad.
- Academic Excellence Award in the field of Physiotherapy on PHYSIO HARCON-2022, International Conference of Physiotherapy held on 18th Dec 2022, Rohtak
- 2nd Research Innovation Award and scoring highest Research Points in the Department of Paramedical and Allied Health Sciences at Galgotias University, Greater Noida in 2020.
- External Member of Board of Examiner for conduct practical examine in BMU, Rohtak University.
- External Member of Board of Examiner for conduct practical examine in G.D Goenka University, Gurgugaon.
- Speaker Award topic ‘ Recent Advanced in Rehabilitation of ACL Injuries’ in Three days STC Program-E-Physio-Learning-2020 on the theme ‘ Recent Trends & Development in the field of physiotherapy’ held from 25th to 27th June,2020..Live Session on Fb official site of BMU, Rohtak.
- Paper Presentation Award : Prevalence of Work From Home on Female – IT Workers, on Neck Pain and its Psycho-Social Effects During Epidemic Period in International Cloud Conference (ICC-2020) Organised by IQAC, Baba Masthnath University, Rohtak on 8th-9th august 2020.
- Judge in the declamation competition in 2nd days National Webinar on World Physiotherapy Day 2021 at BMU Physio Fest 2021, Rohtak.
- Chairperson in GAPTCON 2021 organized by Global Association for Physiotherapy on Dec-2021 at New Delhi.
- Chairperson in Physio Bharat 2022, the National Physiotherapy Conference on the theme ‘’Unravel the new horizon of Physiotherapy in India: Post COVID Era’’on 19th june 2022 at Artemis Hospital Gurugram, Haryana.
- Eminent Physio Award in acknowlgement of exemplary proficient contribution in physical therapy profession towards the benefit of society at Physio Bharat 2022, organized on 19th june 2022 at Artemis Hospital Gurugram, Haryana.
- Certificate of Recognition ''Women Icon in Physio Award'' in National Conference on Child Development organised by Deepika Physiortherapy and Child Development Center on 14th July 2022, Kanp
- Speaker Award in the 1st International Conference of Physical Therapy in Agra (ICPTA-2022)
- Appreciation award for efforts in making the workshop on Manual therapy (MET, MFR) successful as Course Coordinator held at GU, greater noida, on 22nd Sept 2022.
- Appreciation award for efforts in making the workshop on Manual therapy (Evaluation, Assessment and Correction of Lumbo-Sacral Spine) successful as Course Coordinator held at GU, greater noida, on 9th Nov 2022.
- Taruna Verma et.al. (August 2015).Deep Neck Flexor Endurance: A Normarive Data Score in Normal Healthy Indian Population. Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol: 5, Issue: 8[ISSN: 2249-555X]: 11-14.
- Vandana Tomar, Rituraj Verma, Taruna Verma, S.Zafar ( 2020). Prevelance of Upper Trapezius Myofascial Pain and Brasserie groove deformity due to tight inner wear in Women : The Correlation Study. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy , July-Sept 2020 Issue.Vol.14. No.3 [No.5086/IJPOT/2020].
- Ramakant, Dr.Ruchi, Dr.Shahiduz Zafar, Dr.Taruna Verma, Dr.Sajjad Alam (2021). Prevalence of musculoskeltal disorder in Desk related job in mal individual. IJARESM. July-2021. Vol.9, ISSN:2455-6211.
- Shashi lata, Dr.Rituraj Verma, Sumera khan, Dr.Taruna Verma (2022). Efficacy of Crotherapy on Knee Osteoarthritis in Post Mneopausal Women : A comparative study. June-2022. Vol.20(5):4497-4512.
- Trived Dahiya, Dr .Taruna Verma, Dr. Ambreen Fatima, Dr. Rituraj Verma, Dr. Bharat Bhushan (2022).Incidence of Piriformis Tightness and to determine correlation with gluteus mediusweakness in Indian IT – Professionals: A cross–sectional study.“International Journal of Health Sciences.” on 2022, Vol 6, No. S2. (ISSN: 2550-6978)
- Taruna Verma (2015). Pes Cavus. BMU Journal, July-Sept. Vol.2, No.3. [ISSN-2454-258X]: 77-78.
- Taruna Verma et.al. (2015). Physiotherapy Management in Patient with C.T.E.V: A Case Study. BMU Journal, April-June.Vol.2.No.2. [ISSN: 2454-258X]: 37-40.
- Taruna Verma (2015). Physiotherapy Management in Patient with Lumbosacral Strain: A Case Study; BMU Journal, Jan-Mar.Vol.2, No.1, [ISSN: 2454-258X]: 38-42.
- Deepchand, Taruna Verma, Rituraj Verma, Ashu Taneja, Sanghamitra Jena (2020). COVID-19: Impacts of Quarantine on Mental Health and Stress. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. Dec-2020[No8341/IJPHRD/2020].
- Riturajverma, Taruna Verma, Vikas Sharma, Yash Pratap, Sanghamitra Jena, Sajjad Alam (2020). Effectiveness of Piriformis Stretching and Intermittent Lumbar Traction along with Spinal Extension Exercises in Lumbar Disc Herniation: Comparative Study. Medico-Legal Update. Jan 2021 [No9138/MLU/2020].
- Taruna Verma, Rituraj Verma, Diksha Bameta, Vikas Sharma, Sonia Saroha, Ashu Taneja (2020). Prevalence of Work from Home on Female-IT Workers, on Neck Pain and its Psycho-Social Effects During Epidemic Period. Correlation Study. Medico-Legal Update. Jan-2021 [No9137/MLU/2020].
- Taruna Verma (PT), Dr. AshuTaneja(PT),Dr.Rituraj Verma (PT),Dr. Sweety Malik(PT).(2021). Consequences of washing hands to protect against coronavirus (COVID).Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. Jan-2021[No2886/IJPOT/2020].
- Kapil Upadhyay , Dr. Rituraj Verma, Dr. Taruna Verma, Dr. Vikas Sharma.The impact of Resistance and Aerobic Exercises on Blood Sugar Level in Type 2 Diaetes mellitus: A pilot Study. Medico Legal Update. April-2021. [ No9467/MLU/2020]
- Jyoti Sahni , Dr. Rituraj Verma , Dr. Taruna Verma, Dr. Vikas Sharma (2021) . Use of Postoperative TENS along with Rehabilitation Protocol following Total Knee Replacement for better Results. Medico Legal Update. April-2021. [No9501/MLU/2020]
- Participated in Scientific Paper in ‘Effectiveness of Piriformis Stretching & Intermittent Lumbar Traction along with Spinal Extension Exercises in LDH’ held at Scientifics Convention Centre,King George Medical University Lucknow,U.P on Jan 2020.
- Presented a Paper ‘’ Prevalence of Work From Home on Female – IT Workers, on Neck Pain and its Psycho-Social Effects During Epidemic Period in International Cloud Conference (ICC-2020) Organised by IQAC, Baba Masthnath University, Rohtal on 8th-9th august 2020.
- Participated in 3-days STC Program E-Physio Learning 2020 on the theme ‘ Recent Trends & Development in the field of physiotherapy’ held from 25th to 27th June,2020 in Baba Masthnath University, Rohtak on June 2020.
- Certificate of Participation in International Cloud Conference (ICC-2020) Organised by IQAC, Baba Masthnath University, Rohtal on 8th-9th august 2020.
- Participated & Contribution in the Physiofest-2015 (Second State Level Cultural Programme& Award Ceremony) to celebrate commemoration of ‘World Physiotherapy Day’ held at Radha Krishnan Auditorium Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak on 13th sept 2015.
- Participated on Public Awareness Program on Stroke on the occassion of ‘World Stroke Day’ on 24th oct 2015 at Indrapastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Attended Sports Physiotherapy CME on Enhance Performance-Play Fit” organized by department of physiotherapy, held at Indrapastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi 0n 2015.
- Participated in Apollo Physiocon 2017, with the theme ‘together we grow with emerging innovations’ as delegate on 9th& 10th sept 2017 at Indrapastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Certificate of Recognition in National Conference on Child Development organised by Deepika Physiortherapy and Child Development Center on 14th July 2022, Kanpur.
- Participated in the National Conference Physiotherapy held from 18th and 19th January 2020 at Scientific Convention Centre, King George Medical University Lucknow,U.P.
- Attended National level workshop on Recent trends in spinal cord injury rehabilitation organized by department of physiotherapy G.J.U.S. & T., Hisar held on Nov-2013.
- Certificate of Participation in 5 days Global E-FDP on ''Unleasing Research Potential: Global Trends and Practices'' organised byoffice of International Relations, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, held on 7th Mar 2022
- Certificate of Participation Online one week FDP on Research and Innovation in Paramedical and Allied Health Sciences organised by Department of SMAS on 22nd to 26th Nov 2021.
- Life Member of “Indian Association of Physiotherapist (regd.) (IAP)”.
- Member of Editor Board BMU Journal ( A quarterly Journal of Baba Mastnath University)
Area of Interest
Her area of interest is dedicated entirely towards Pain management and musculoskeletal disorders