Dr. Shikha Srivastava is working as a Professor of Applied Psychology at the School of Liberal Education. She has a total experience of more than 18 years of teaching and research. She has been associated with Galgotias University since 2012. Her research area expertise covers the field of Clinical neuro-psychology,Clinical Psychology, Abnormal Psychology,Research Methods, Biofeedback related Autonomic nervous system activity. She has done her Ph.D. in Psychology from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. She has been the recipient of a Post-Doctoral fellow from CSIR, New Delhi. Currently, she has two design patents in her name. Till date, Two Ph.D. awarded under her supervision, and six Ph.D. projects going on. Dr. Shikha has been very much active in her academia and enthusiastically participated in many administrative responsibilities assigned to her by the university administration. She always put his efforts toward the overall development of his students. She has participated in many conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Post Doctoral fellow from CSIR, New Delhi; Ph.D. in Psychology (Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi); M. A. in Psychology 1st P G Diploma in Computer Application 1st Div.
Award & Recognition
- U P Board merit Scholarship for class 10th.
- Fellowship for Ph. D from ICSSR New Delhi
- Post Doctoral Fellowship from CSIR, New Delhi
- Organized Faculty Development Program on “ Emotional Intelligence at work place”by Prof Dr N. K. Chaddha, at School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Galgotias University on 19 December 2013.
- Organized guest lecture of Dr Manas Kumar Mandal, Direction General, DRDO, at Galgotias University on
- Visited as external examiner for Psychology practical’s exam ( B A, M A and Diploma in counseling courses) on 20th December 2014
- Member of Exam Coordination committee for SHSS at Galgotias University ( From September 2013 to Janvary 2018 )Greater Noida.
- Worked as website coordinator of School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida (From September 2014 to February 2018).
- Coordinator of Student’s Grievance ( School level)
- Working as NAAC coordinator and Research Coordinator of school of Liberal Education.
- Srivastava, S.,Sharma, H.O., and Mandal, M. K.,(2003) “ Mood –induction with facial expression of emotion in Patients with Generalized anxiety disorder.” Anxiety and Depression By Wiley InterScience U.S.A.(interscience.wiley.com) DOJ10.1002/da.10128; Published online.
- Singh, L. P. and Srivastava, S., Behavioral and Cognitive management of anxiety” (2017) Volume 4, Issue 2, No. 87, The International Journal of Indian Psychology (http://www.ijip.in ). ( 18.01.047/20170402 ISBN 978-136571287
- Mehar, H., Srivastaca, S.,& Tiwari, R. (2017) Psychological well being and weight efficacy lifestyle of adults with obesity. Open Journal of Psychiatry and Allied SciencesVol 9, Issue 1, P 50-55[ ID]: ojpas-2017.01.11
- Srivastava, S., and Mandal, M. K., “ Mood –induction with facial expression of emotion in major depression.” Anxiety and Depression By Wiley InterScience U.S.A. (interscience.wiley.com) in process.
- Organized two day work shop on “ Psychological Testing- Administration of 16 PF” at School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Galgotias University 27 March 2015.
- Attended a seminar on “ Recent currency depreciation in India” at School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Galgotias University on 18th November 2013.
- Facilitated students interaction program for BA (H) and MA Applied Psychology (final year) Galgotias University students with the students of Gautam Buddha University, December 2014.
- Gender Justice & Workplace Security, Offered by NPTEL
- Short Course on- " How to Plan, Write and Submit Project Proposals"
Area of Interest
- Clinical neuro-psychology, Clinical Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Research Methods, Biofeedback related Autonomic nervous system activity.
- Life time member of Indian Academy of health Psychology, India
- Member Editorial Board Integrated Journal of Social Science