Dr. Shadab Ahamad Ansari is currently working as Associate Professor of Psychology in School of Liberal Education at Galgotias University. Dr. Ansari has a diverse background with experience in academia, research, human resources, and the development sector. He has also successfully run a fast-growing International Recruitment Firm with a wide reach and international clients in various industries. Additionally, he worked as a social entrepreneur and has a strong belief in using innovations, technology, and intellectual brains to bring about positive changes in the education and health sector.
Dr. Ansari’s teaching philosophy is centered on the applied aspects of psychology. He believes in fostering mature, rational thinking in their students and helping them make informed decision makers. He also values practical experience and strives to provide their students with a realistic outlook on their future careers in psychology. Overall, his approach to teaching is geared towards helping their students become knowledgeable and presentable in their discipline, while also drawing on their own practical experiences to provide a well-rounded education and becoming a successful person in his/her personal and professional life.
- Total 14 years of teaching and industry experience
- Ph. D in Organizational Psychology from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- M.A. in Applied Psychology from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Award & Recognition
- Appreciation/Gratitude Letter for taking 60 Hours Lecture on Psychology for B.Sc. Nursing Students from Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS)
- Appreciation Letter from Honorable VC of Galgotias University for organizing one week FDP program on Emerging Trends and Challenges in Interdisciplinary Research and Teaching in Social Sciences
- Appreciation Letter from Dean School of Education for Successfully Conducting Work-shop on MBTI for their Faculty Members and M.Ed. and B.Ed. students
- Received Sponsored Grant from Neural Arch Organization for a project entitled “Desirous of love in
Romantic relationships: how people experience lost affection".
- Guiding Three PhD Scholars and also assigned as SLE-PhD Coordinator
- Published more than 15 articles in different National and International Journals with 05 Scopus indexed journals.
- Organized 7 day FDP Program on "Emerging trends in interdisciplinary research and teaching pedagogy" Organized by Psychological Counseling Centre in association with School of Liberal Education and School of Education from 23 rd August to 27 August 2021, at Galgotias University.
- Conducted one day Workshop on “MBTI-(Myers Briggs Type Indicator)-Purpose, Career Projections and Implications’’, For B.Ed., M.Ed., and Faculty Members at Department of Education, Galgotias University, dated, 14/02/20.
- Presented a paper entitled “COVID-19 and Psychological Health A Review of Anxiety, Stress and Behavioral Changes in Human Beings” on one day National Webinar on “Psycho-Social Wellbeing during COVID-19 Pandemic”, Organized by Dept. of Psychology, Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalya Kamachcha, Varansi held on dated May 9, 2020.
- Participated in Indo-Muscat one week virtual workshop on “Research Writing Skills-Workshop Series-01” dated 26th May to 30Th May, 2020, Organized by University Center of Research and Development (UCRD), Galgotias University.
- Acted as a Faculty Coordinator in the Organizing Team of “International Symposium on “Impact of COVID-19 on GEO-Politics and International Relations: Prospects and Challenges”, Organized by International Research and Collaboration Cell, Galgotias University on May 22nd, 2020.
- Attended in one day workshop on the topic ‘Internet Based Education, entertainment and employability -20th June Year 2020 organized by Galgotias University.
- Attended a one week Teacher Training Program on the title entitled “Developing Your Teaching Philosophies”-5th of August-11th of August, Year 2019 organized by Galgotias University.
- Attended in one day workshop on the topic ‘Outcome Based Education’-July 26th Year 2019 organized by Galgotias University.
- Attended a one day workshop on the topic ‘Casting on Voting Right’-4th of February Year 2019 organized by Galgotias University.
- Attended a one day FDP program on the topic ‘Effective Teaching Pedagogy’- 15th of July, Year 2019 organized by Galgotias University.
- Acted as a Resource Person and delivered a special lecture on the topic entitled ‘Psycho-social Adjustments Skills in University Students’ during the Induction Program at Galgotias University in the year 29th August 2019.
- Participated in the ‘Mental Health Week Program’, Organized by the Department of Psychology at Galgotias University in the year 2018 and 2019.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Aggression and Violence”- Year 2010 by Jamia Millia Islamia in Association with ICSSR.
- Participated in two days’ workshop on “Latest Trends in Sexual Counseling for the Adolescents and Youths”- Year 2006.
- Participated in a one day workshop on “SPSS”- Year 2010. Organized by Jamia Millia Islamia in Association with IBM.
- Question Paper Setter in Different Universities.
- Passed with Elite Grade the 4 week certification program on the course entitled ‘Teacher and Learning in General Program (TALG)’ in the year September 2019, Funded by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Completed 88% score 12 week certification program on the course entitled ‘Qualitative Research Methods and Research Writing’ in the year September 2020, Funded by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Area of Interest
Organizational Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Psychology, Research Methods, Experimental Psychology, Organizational Development and Human Resource Development