Areas of Specialization
Pharmacology and Toxicology, Ethnopharmacology, Pharmacological Screening Methods, Clinical Pharmacology
M Pharm (Pharmacology), Ph.D.
● I have started my carrier with SIPS, Jharpokhaia , Odisha as lecturer from 02 Jan 2002 to 18 Aug 2005 and guided B.Pharm and M Pharm student for their project work.
● I worked at LIMT, Greater Noida as Asst Professor from 21 Aug 2006 to 15 Jul 2007.
● I joined NIET, Greater noida as Asst Professor on 19 Jul 2007 and promoted to Assoc Professor and than Professor (HOD, Pharmacology). I worked till 30 Dev 2023 and guided B.Pharm, M Pharm and PhD student for their project work.
● I Joined Department of Pharmacy, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida as Professor on 4th Jan 2023 and engaged with B Pharm as well as PhD students.
Achievement and Awards
● AICTE Sponsored National Conference
● Secured 2nd Rank in Utkal University in B.Pharm.
● Received Faculty Appreciation Award from NIET, Greater Noida.
● Received Appreciation Letter from RPPL (Division of Ranbaxy Crass land), within 3 month of joining.
● CSIR sponsored Travel grant to deliver invited speech at China.
● DST sponsored Travel Grant to deliver speech at Baltimore, USA.
● Poster Session at Indian Pharmaclogical Society North Zone Conference on ‘New Horizons in Pharmacy and Pharmacology’, GLA, Mathura, 16-17th February 2014
● Oral Paper Presentation Session at Virtual Conference on “Emerging Challenges and Advances in Neurosciences” (ECAN-2021) during 21st & 22nd October 2021.Amity University, Lucknow.
• Organizing Secretary in PCI Sponsored Orientation Programme on ‘Challenges on Pharmaceutical Education and Research : past, present and future’ 3rd Dec 2011, NIET, Greater Noida.
• Organizing Secretary in AICTE Sponsored National Conference on ‘Antibiotic Resistance: Causes and Future Challenges in Digital India’ 14th -16th Nov 2020, NIET, Greater Noida.
• Organizing Secretary in Webinar On ‘Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis: Webinar’ 29th July 2020, NIET, Greater Noida.
1. Sanjita Das, Anupam Dubey and Divya, Tabernaemontana divaricata: A Herbal Panacea, Journal of Natural Remedies, 22(4), 2022, 1-14.
2. Sanjita Das, Abhijit Debnath, Manoj Kumar Sharangi and Saumya Das, In-silico investigation-based plant secondary metabolites as promising immunostimulants against COVID-19, Suranaree Journal of Science Technology, 29(6), 2022, 1-13.
3. Sanjita Das, Km. Renu Singh, Shivani Shrivastava, Irfan Khan, Shruti Dhasmana, A comprehensive ethnopharmacological review on onion, garlic and ginger, International Journal of Health Sciences, 2022, 6(S5).
4. Pal Sakshi, Das Sanjita, Das Saumya, Dubey Anupam, An analytical review on the nutraceutical importance of superfood, International Journal of Health Sciences, 2022, 6(S5).
5. Das Sanjita, Khan Irfan, Debnath Abhijit, Singh Renu, Dhasmana Shruti. In-silico and in-vivo evaluation of comparative enhanced neurogenic performance by energy drinks, International Journal of Health Sciences, 2022, 6(S6).
6. Ashish, Das Sanjita, Avijit MAzumder, Ethnopharmacological importance of Salvia hispanica L. International Journal of Health Sciences, 2022, 1-6.
7. Das Sanjita, Divya, Anupam Dubey, Ashish, Chemical bioactivity of plant latex as an herbal panacea, International Journal of Health Sciences, 2022, 1-8.
8. Khan Irfan, Das Sanjita, Dhasmana Shruti, Comparative antidepressant and cognitive potentiality of energy drinks, International Journal of Contemporary Medicine, January 2022, 7(10), 1-11.
9. Dhasmana Shruti, Das Sanjita, Shrivastava Shivani, Khan Irfan, Singh Kumari Renu, Potential nutraceuticals from the casein fraction of goat’s milk, Journal of Food Biochemistry, 2021, 1-8.
10. Sanjita Das, Saumya Das, Aniruddh Pratap Singh, Manas Kumar Das , Nishu Gautam , P. Ayash Kumar, Sradhanjali Mohapatra , Richa Shakya, Arbortristoside-A: A Promising Bioactive Moiety from Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. against hemorrhoid, 2021,17(76), 695-699.
11. Sanjita Das, Irfan Khan, Shruti Dhasmana, Shivani Shrivastava, KM Renu Singh. Formulation and Evaluation of the Antidiabetic, Hypolipidemic and Antioxidant Potential of the Tablets of Arbortristoside-A from the Seeds of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research,Oct-Dec, 2021, 55(4)1074-83.
12. Dhasmana Shruti, Das Sanjita, Shrivastava Shivani, Khan Irfan, Singh Kumari Renu. Goat Milk: A Potent Nutraceutical, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2021,13(2), 2167-2774.
13. Sanjita Das, Shilpa Srivastava, Aprna Tripathi, Saumya Das. Meta-Analysis of EMF-Induced Pollution by COVID-19 in Virtual Teaching and Learning with an Artificial Intelligence Perspective, International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, July-August 2022, 17(4), 1-20.
14. Kumar Lalit, Mazumder Avijit, Das Sanjita, Chand Suniti. Rubus ellipticus: A Phyto-nutraceutical with medicinal importance, 2021, 13(2), 101-110.
15. Rathour Rohitash, Mazumder Avijit, Das Sanjita, Chand Suniti, Sharma Anamika, Sharma Anamika, Kumar Lalit. Review on Syzygium cumini Linn: A promising ethnopharmacological plant, 2021,13(2), 166-176.
16. Das Sanjita, Divya. A Comprehensive Review on Acromegaly: A Complicated Endocrine Disorder, Journal of Physical Medicine Rehabilitation Studies & Reports, J Phy Med Rehab Stud Rep, 2021, Volume 3(3): 1-3.
17. Das Sanjita, Dubey Anupam, A Comprehensive Review on Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), Perception in Reproductive Medicine, 4(4), 2021, 333-337.
18. Singh Sanjana, Das Sanjita. A comprehensive review on mucormycosis in COVID-19 patients in India, European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2021, 8(7), 1-4.
19. Mohit, Das Sanjita, Role of artificial intelligence in the diagnosis of cardiovascular disorders 2020; International Journal of Cardiology Sciences Sood, 3(1), 2021, 01-04.
20. Kaushik Pallavi, Das Sanjita, Prashant Sharma Prashant. Asymptomatic carriers in COVID-19 pandemic outbreak: A potential risk, 2020, 2(1), 1-5.
21. Das Sanjita, Singh Uttam, Singh Aniruddh Pratap, Sharma Harender, Antioxidant and antidiabetic potential of volatile oils from the leaves of Callistemon lanceolatus, Arabian Journal of Medical Sciences, 2020, 4(1): 20-24.
22. Das Sanjita, Kumar Naveen. Microsphere: A Unique and Useful Drug Delivery System, J Gastro & Digestive Systems, 2020, 4(1),16-19.
23. Sanjita Das, Saumya Das and Manas Kumar Das, Arbortristoside-a: a promising bioactive moiety from nyctanthes arbortristis linn. against hemorrhoid, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 11 (11), 2020, 1000-6.
24. P Ayash Kumar, Sanjita Das, Sradhanjali Mohapatra, Saumya Priya Basu, Kalicharan Sharma, Monika Sharma, Aniruddh Pratap Singh.Molecular modeling, synthesis, and evaluation of 1-(4-methoxybenzofuran-5-yl)-3-phenylpropane-1, 3-dione for its anxiolytic potentiality, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science, 10(08), August, 2020, 139-144.
25. Das Saumya, Das Manas Kumar, Rajashree Das, Valentina Gehlot, Shweta Mahant, Papiya Mitra Mazumder, Sanjita Das, Neha Falls, Vikas Kumar, Isolation, characterization of Berberine from Berberis aristata DC for eradication of resistant Helicobacter pylori, Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology, July 2020; 26:1-8.
26. Das Sanjita, Kohli Khushboo, Implementation of Radiology in Pharmaceutical Research, International Journal of Pharnacy and Pharmaceutiocal Research, May 2020; 18(2): 427-438
27. Das Sanjita, Kumar Naveen, Nipah virus: A Major threat to human, International Journal of Gastroenterology Sciences, January 2019; 1(1): 08-10.
28. Das Sanjita , Kumar Naveen, Microsphere: A Unique and Useful Drug Delivery System, J Gastro & Digestive Systems, 2020; 4 (1): 16-18.
29. Das Sanjita , Kumar Naveen, Drug abuse and its ramifications on skeletal system, Intternational Journal of Bone Marrow Research, 2019; 2: 83-86.
30. Nishu Gautam, Aniruddh Pratap Singh, Sanjita Das, Comparative study of the effect of syzygium cumini and wheat grain on the anti-anxiety activity of blonanserin, European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research,6(2), 2019, 425-429.(IF:6.22)
31. Aniruddh Pratap Singh, Sanjita Das, Potential activity of the seeds of Balanites aegyptiaca against irritable bowel syndrome and hemorrhoid, European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research,6(2), 2019, 425-429.(IF:4.6)
32. Nishu Gautam, Aniruddh Pratap Singh, Sanjita Das, Avijit Mazumder, A Review on Antianxiety Activity of Black Berry in Diet, International Journal of Research and Reviews in Pharmacy and Applied sciences, 8(1), 2018, 10-14.
33. Sweta Rani, Sanjita Das, Foeniculum vulgare: phytochemical and pharmacological review, International Journal of Advanced Research, 4(7), 2016, 477-486.
34. P Ayash Kumar, Sradhanjali Mohapatra, Sanjita Das, Saumya Priya Basu, Novel synthetic and commercial oriented synthesis of substituted benzofuran moiety, Journal of Innovations in Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences, 3(4), 2016, 116-120.
35. Manas Kumar Das, Papiya Mitra Mazumder, Sanjita Das, Antiepileptic Activity of Methanol Extract of Butea monosperma (Lam.) Kuntze and its Isolated Bioactive Compound in Experimentally Induced Convulsion in Swiss Albino Mice, International Journal of Drug Development and Research, 8 (1), 2016.
36. Saumya Das, Papiya Mitra Mazumder, Sanjita Das, Newer Approaches for Managing Gut-Brain Disorders In Functional Gastrointestinal Diseased Patients, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 6(5), September - October 2015, 104 - 110. (IF:0.35)
37. Manas Kumar Das, Papiya Mitra Mazumder, Sanjita Das, Antiepileptic Activity of Methanol Extract of Butea monosperma (Lam.) Kuntze and its Isolated Bioactive Compound in Experimentally Induced Convulsion in Swiss Albino Mice, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 7(12), 2015, 1066-1072.
38. Dubey Ashwani, Mishra Vertika, Chauhan Chanchal, Das Sanjita, Chakraborthy G.S., Das Saumya, Recent Updates on Ebola Virus, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, 3(1), 2014, 467-471. ISSN: 2319 – 8354(E). (IF:4.346)
39. Saharan H K, Das S, Safety profile of Paclitaxel, International Journal of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, 6(1), 2015, 4179-4194. (IF:4.346)
40. Das S, D. Sasmal, S.P. Basu, Studies on the bioavailability of Arbortristoside-A from tablet formulations, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 3(5), 2014, 1218-1228. (IF: 6.647)
41. Das S & Rani R, Antioxidant and gastroprotective properties of the fruits of Thuja occidentalis Linn, Asian Journal of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 3 (3) 2013, 80-87. (IF: 0.456)
42. Singh C, Das S, Antimicrobial stewardship: A need for today for safer tomorrow, International Journal of advances in Pharmacy, Biology and Chemistry, 2(4), 2013, 585-590. (IF: 5.548)
43. Das S, Rajput SS, Toxic level of soft drinks and sports drinks on health status, International Journal of advances in Pharmacy, Biology and Chemistry, 2(4), 2013, 591-594. (IF: 5.548)
44. Verma U, Das S, Das S, CNS depressants and Anti-Inflammatory Medications Used in Fibromyalgia Disease, International Journal of Advances in Pharmacy, Biology and Chemistry, 2(3), 2013, 449-453. (IF: 5.548)
45. Das S, Rizvan M, Basu SP, Therapeutic potentials of Bambusa bambosa Druce, International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, 3(2), 2012, 940-942. (IF: 0.43)
46. Das S, Singh U, Therapeutic potentials of Callistemon lanceolatus DC, International Journal of Advances in Pharmacy, biology and chemistry, 1(2), 2012, 206-210. (IF: 5.548)
47. Kumar B, Rani R, Das S, Das S, Phytoconstituents and Therapeutic potential of Thuja occidentalis, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 3(2), 2012, 32-37. (IF:0.35)
48. Das S, Kumar P, Basu SP, Phytoconstituents and Therapeutic Potentials of Datura Stramonium Linn, Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics; 2012, 2(3): 1-4. (IF: 3.825)
49. Das S, Adil, Basu SP, Herbs against Cancer; An update, Journal of Drug Discovery and Therapeutics, 2(2), 2012, 34-38. (IF:3.825)
50. Gauniya A, Das S, Mallick S, Basu SP, Singh SP, Gastroretentive Drug Delivery System of Aspirin: Formulation and Evaluation of Floating Microbeads, Inventi Impact NDDS (Inventi journals), 2(1), 2011, 14-18. (IF: 2.24)
51. Gauniya A, Mitra PP, Das S, Mallick SK., Dendrimer-A new class of molecule, Asian Journal of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2(1), 2011, 249-262. (IF: 0.456)
52. Mitra PP, Das MK, Awasthi S, Das S, Phytopharmacology of Berberis Aristata DC: A Review, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 1(2), 2011, 1-6. (IF: 3.825)
53. Mitra PP, Das S, Das MK, Awasthi S, Pharmacognostical phytochemical Evaluation of the stems of Berberis Aristata DC, International Bulletin of Drug Research, 1(1), 2011, 46-53.
54. Das MK, Mazumder PM, Das Saumya, Das S, Butea monosperma (LAM.) kuntze – A comprehensive review, International Research Journal of Plant Science, 2(7), July 2011, 215--219.
55. Das S, Das KM, Mazumder MP, Das S, Basu SP, In vitro cytotoxic activity of methanolic extract of Hemidesmus indicus R.Br. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, 1(1), 2010, 23-26. (IF: 1.11)
56. Das S, Basu SP, Sasmal D, Antispasmodic and anthelmintic activity of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 1(2), 2010, 51-55. (IF: 1.11)
57. Gauniya A, Das S, Mallick S, Basu SP, Comparative bioavailability study of malonic acid and citric acid-based aspirin effervescent tablets, Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences, 2(2), 2010, 118-120.
58. Mitra PP, Das S, Das S, Das MK, Cytotoxic Activity of Methanolic Extracts of Berberis aristata DC and Hemidesmus indicus R.Br. in MCF7 Cell Line. Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Research, 1(1), 2010, 12-15.
59. Das MK, Mitra PP, Awasthi S, Das S, Comparative study of Captopril and Losartan on Gastric ulcer in rats. International Journal of Pharmacy Research, 1(1), 2010, 1-6.
60. Mitra PP, Das S, Das S, Das MK, Evaluation of anti-inflammatory effect of Calotropis gigantia and Tridax Procumbens on Wistar albino rats. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 1, 4, 2009, 123-126. (IF: 1.11)
61. Mitra PP, Das S, Das S, Das MK, Cytotoxic Activity of Methanolic Extract of Berberis aristata DC on Colon Cancer, Global Journal of Pharmacology, 3 (3), 2009, 137-140.
62. Jaju SB, Indurwade NH, Sarkar DM, Fuloria NK, Ali MD, Das S, Basu SP, Galangoflavonoid isolated from rhizome of Alpinia galangal (L) Sw (Zingiberaceae). Tropican Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 8, 6, 2009, 545-550. (IF: 0.543)
63. Das S, Sasmal D, Basu SP, Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive activity of Arbortristoside-A. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 116(1), Feb, 2008, 198-203. (IF: 2.998)
64. Das S, Basu SP, Sasmal D, Anti-inflammatory activity of different parts of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Journal, 26, 2006, 125-129. (IF:0.25)
65. Kumar Ayash, Das Sanjita, Mohapatra Sradhanjali, Basu SP, Sharma Kalicharan, Antipsychotic potential and molecular modelling of 1-(4-methoxybenzofuran-5-yl)-3-phenylpropane-1, 3-dione, Journal of the Gujarat Research Society, 21 (13), 2019, 362-369.
66. Das Sanjita, Kohli Khushboo, Digital Pharmtech: An Overview, Journal of Hospital Pharmacy 14(4), 2019, 48-54.
67. Saumya Das, Sanjita Das and Rupa Mazumder, Hemidesmus indicus R.Br. - A Potential Antibacterial Herb Effective Against Clinically Isolated Multidrug Resistant Bacteria, NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology, (ISSN 2229-5828), 2015, 6.
68. Saumya Das, Papiya Mitra Mazumder, Sanjita Das, Manas Kumar Das, Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders’ Management – from Conventional to Complementary and Alternative Approaches, Indian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy, 51, 2014, 147-151.
69. Saumya Das, Papiya Mitra Mazumder, Sanjita Das and Manas Kumar Das, A Journey from Conventional to Complementary and Alternative Approaches: Management of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, The Indian Pharmacist, 12( 6), December 2014.
70. Saumya Das, Papiya Mitra Mazumder, Sanjita Das and Manas Kumar Das, In vitro Antibacterial Potency of Berberis aristata DC. Against 50 Clinically Isolated Multidrug Resistant Bacteria, Phytopharm, 15 (9), 2014, 13-22. (IF: 0.582)
71. Patel D, Das S, Gupta S, Goswami N, Interaction of antipsychotic drugs and Caffeine, Scholar Academi Journal of Pharmacy, 3(5), 2014, 383-387.
72. Singh A, Mazumder A, Das S, Chhabra S, A prospective and observational study of use and frequency of various erythropoietin congeners and analyzing their effectiveness in three forms: Darbepoetin alfa, Epoetin alpha and Pegylated Erythropoietin on Dialysis patients at Max Super specialty hospital, Patparganj, Delhi, Pharmacophore, 5(4), 2014. (IF: 2.16)
73. Goswami N, Das S, Patel D, Fiber diet for antipsychotic induced hyperlipidemia: A review, Scholars Academic Journal of Pharmacy, 3(6), 2014, 483-491.
74. Das S, Basu SP, Sasmal D, Study on the effect of different parts of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. on the hematological parameters of mice. Indian Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotechnology, 2(1), 2014, 966-968. (IF: 0.654)
75. Kumar Pawan, Das Sanjita, To Study the Biochemical Analysis of Kidney Stone by Using FTIR Spectroscopy in the Patients with Renal Calculosis, Research and Reviews, Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis, 2(4), 2013, 27-32. (IF: 0.45)
76. Singh PK, Singh H, Das S, Impact of steriod and antibiotic on the potential tocolytics, Innovare Journal of Medical Sciences, 1(2), 2013, 12-14.
77. Mitra PP, Das S, Das MK, Awasthi S, Plants as reach Source of Antimalignant Agents, PharmaTutor, 2011, 1-6.
78. Gauniya A, Das S, Basu SP and Srivastava P, Design and Evaluation of Nanoemulsion for Delivery of Diclofenac Sodium, NIET Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2, 2011, 79-82.
79. Basu SP, Das Saumya, Das MK and Das S, Effect of methanolic extract of the leaves of Calotropis gigantean R.BR. on leukocyte and neutrophil migration, NIET Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2, 2011, 33-36.
80. Das S, Basu SP, Sasmal D, Sharma S, Pahwa S, Wound healing and antibacterial activity of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. Deccan Journal of Natural Products, 1(1), 2010, 68-76.
81. Mitra PP, Das S, Das S, Basu SP, Das M, Synergistic Analgesic effect of Tridax procumbens on Albino mice. NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol.1, 2010, 89-91.
82. Gauniya A, Mitra PP, Das S, Mallick SK. Iontophoresis – A New Age Transdermal Drug elivery System, Deccan Journal Pharmaceutics and Cosmetology, 1(4), 2010, 41-50. (IF: 0.527)
83. Das S, Sasmal D, Basu SP, Evaluation of CNS depressant activity of different plant parts of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 70, Issue 6, 2008, 803-805. (IF: 0.762)
84. Das S, Basu SP, Sasmal D, Antianemic activity of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. Pharmacognosy Magazine, Vol.4, Issue 15(Suppl), Jul-Sep, 2008, 56-59. (IF: 1.256)
85. Das S, Basu SP, Sasmal D, Phytoconstituents and therapeutic potential of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. Pharmacognosy Magazine, Vol.1, Issue 2, Jul-Dec, 2007, 344-340. (IF: 1.256)
86. Das S, Basu SP, Sasmal D, Diuretic activity of Nyctanthes arbortristis Linn. Ancient Science of Life, 27, 2, 2007,19-23.
87. Das S, Gold as a therapeutic agent. Ancient Science of Life, 23, 2, 2003,19-23.
2. A potential compositoion for treating hemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome
1. Antioxidant and antidiabetic emulsion of volatile oil from leaves of callistemon lanceolatus
Advisor/Reviwer / Member of Editorial Board
1. Journal of Medicinal Plant Research
2. Pharmaceutical Biology
3. Deccan Journal of Pharmaceutics
4. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants (JEOBP)
5. International Journal for Biotechnology and Molecular Biology Research
6. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences
7. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Bioanalytical Science (ID is JPBS-012).
8. Journal of Drug Discovery and Therapeutics (Ms. R.No. JPBS-12002)
9. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology (AJPP-11-707, AJPP-13.12.12-1518)
10. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences (IJAS-13-276)
11. Pharmaceutical Crops, Bentham Science Publishers
12. Indian journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotehnology (ISSN: 2320-3471)
13. Educational Research (ER-13-105)