He is presently working as an Assistant Professor Gr-1 in Galgotias University. He is a Physiotherapy Professional Post-graduated from Jamia Hamdard in 2020 an Institute of eminence and Graduated from University of Delhi, in 2018. He is a member of professional bodies IAP (Life Member) and DCPOT (valid till 18-07-2023). During his career growth he served in Delhi Govt. Schools through Orkids Foundation. During his entire industrial experience he experienced clinical and teaching experience from different hospitals from very basics till the Professional skills which he is regulating in his academic sessions for delivering the best out of it for his student’s outcome- based learning.
He has a total 1.3 years of experience in Physiotherapy field which includes total 1 year of industry experience and 0.3 months of being academician. He is having experience of health assessment camps for 1 week in Schools. Volunteered as Physiotherapist in a free health camp of one day in Jamia Hamdard. Six months Internship from four different hospitals and institutes.
- Masters of Physiotherapy in Neurology from Jamia Hamdard University completed in 2020.
- UGC-NET for Assistant Professorship in subject Physical Education qualified in December 2019
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy from University of Delhi completed in 2018.
- 12th from CBSE board in the year 2013
- 10th from CBSE board in the year 2011
Awards and Recognitions
- Invited as a Resource Person in Delhi Government School to take lectures of Special Educator Teachers on the therapeutic services in North East district of Delhi that is Nand Nagri in February 2022 and 2023.
- Won gold medal in tug of war and silver medal in Table tennis single in Galgotias University Sankalp 2023
- Participated in TheraBand workshop organized in Galgotias University 21 February 2023
- Participated in Maitland workshop organized in Galgotias University 26 March 2023
- Participated in Design thinking course organized by TURNIP Innovations March 2023
- Completed Understanding Dementia online course from University of Tasmania, Wicking, Dementia Research and Education center in March 2023.
- 3rd Position in Bachelors of Physiotherapy awarded on 21 April 2018 by Director of P.D.D.U.N.I.P.P.D Smt. Smita Jayavant at Hindi Bhawan.
- 1st Position in Quiz Competition awarded on 09 September 2019 by HOD of Department of Physiotherapy Dr. Pooja Anand at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS).
- UGC NET - Qualified for Assistant Professor in 2019 December
Article Publication in Journals
- Physical activity and quality of life predictors among university students with polio in India: A cross-sectional study, Journal of Clinical and Translational Research (JCTR), 2020 Aug 29;6(3):71-80. PMID: 33426356; PMCID: PMC7790500.
- Global effect of novel coronavirus on physiotherapy profession: A scoping review. Indian Journal of Physical Therapy and Research (IJPTR), 2021;3:72-5.
- Effect of gait retraining on functional outcomes in patients with medial arthritic degeneration of knee joint.
- Relationship of dual task dynamic balance with the risk of fall and gait parameters in fallers and non-fallers elderly.
Area of Interest
His area of interest is dedicated entirely towards the Physiotherapy Industry, he is enthusiastically focused on teaching and treating patients, new trends and technology, innovation, and research. He likes work activities that assist others and promote learning and personal development. He likes to communicate with others: to teach, give advice, help, or otherwise be of service to others. He works activities that have to do with ideas and thinking, search for facts and figure out solutions to problems mentally and work activities that deal with care for patients and concern with the health of the people. He prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.