Dr. Rashi Mittal is currently working as Professor in School of Business in the area of economics, international business and research methods. She has total experience of more than 15 years of teaching and research with renowned Educational and government research Institutions that enhance the exposure in her career as well as for students. She has been associated with Galgotias University since 2018. Being a passionate and dedicated educationalist, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to delivering the knowledge but bridging a gap between the knowledge and industrial demand by making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course along with training to apply. Her mentoring skills regarding to inculcate the critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. Two students had been awarded PhD degree under her supervision in the area of real estates and international trade.
- 15 years of experience in teaching and research
- Ph.D (2006) and PG (Economics) from GB Pant University, Pant Nagar, Uttarakhand, India.
- PGDIB (2016) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. Pune.
- NET Qualified
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences. She had published two papers in ABDC listed journals and two paper in Scopus indexed journals along with more than 15 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals. She had also published one book chapter.
Area of Interest
- Research Methodology
- Managerial Economics
- International Trade and Policy
- Two PhD students had awarded their PhD Degree under her guidance and three students are doing research under her guidance.
- University Fellowship during PhD Program from GBPUA&T, Pantnagar.
- Research Assistance ship during PG from GBPUA&T, Pantnagar.
PhD Students Guided- 2, Under guidance- 3
NPTEL-online course certification (8 Weeks) was awarded for successfully completing course Accreditation and outcome Based Learning (75% Score with silver medal).
NPTEL-online course certification (12 Weeks) was awarded for successfully completing course Essentials of Data Science with R Software – 1: Probability and Statistical Inference.