Dr. Pooja Singh is currently working as Associate Professor in School of Computing Science and Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Engineering. She has total experience of more than 14 years of teaching computer science and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2022. She is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
She has organized and actively participated in various workshops and conferences as TCP member and session chair also she has delivered many sessions as an expert/resource person.
She is professional member of IEEE, ACM, ICEEE, IAENG-Hong Kong, IACSIT-Singapore, IETA IND, London, IRED UACEE- New York.
- 14 years of teaching experience
Award & Recognition
- Best Researcher Award - 2022, INSO Awards: International Research Awards on Science, Technology and Management, Chennai, India.
- Best Faculty Award 2020-21, Recognized & Licensed by Ministry of Corporate Affairs Government of India and All India Eminent Faculty Council of Engineering, Management & Technology, Sep. 2020.
- Honorary Member of Indian Engineering Teachers Association, India; International Association of Professional & Fellow Engineers, USA; Indo-UK Confederation of Science, Technology & Research, London, UK.
- Advisory Committee Member at RSRI & REST Society for Research International.
- She has presented and published Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 35 Papers Published in various National, international peer-reviewed journals & conferences including SCI, Scopus indexed, Springer, Elsevier, and IEEE with good impact factor.
- She has published 12 patents and 2 grant patent.
- Short term Course/FDP/Workshops more than 30.
- 2 Author Books.
- 1 Edited Book.
- 5 Book chapters.
- Editor: IJCSSCA, Journal.
- Editor: MAT Journal Publisher.
Journal of Research & Reviews: Machine Learning and cloud computing.
Journal of IoT Security and Smart Technology.
- Reviewer: Wireless personal communication (Scimago Journal).
- Reviewer: IGI Global Book Chapter Peer Reviews, Springer.
• Reviewer: WSEAS Transactions, Springer.