Dr. Mukesh Kumar is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Basic Sciences. He has total experience of 1 year of teaching Mathematics and has been associated with Galgotias University since October 2022. He is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, He believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students. He has convened/organized more than 40 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 4 years.
- He has worked as an Assistant professor of Mathematics in Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad from 27/12/2021 to 30/09/2022.
- Currently, He is working as an Assistant professor of Mathematics in Galgotias University, Greater Noida since 06/10/2022.
- Ph.D. Banaras Hindu University (2021)
- M.Sc. Mathematics, University of Delhi (2012-2014)
- B.Sc. Mathematics, University of Delhi (2009-2012)
He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences. He published 6 papers in National, international journals.
- Mukesh Kumar, Subrahamanyam Upadhyay and Prof. K. N. Rai: A study of cryosurgery of lung cancer using Modified Legendre wavelet Galerkin method, Journal of Thermal Biology, Elsevier, Vol. 78, pp. 356-366, (2018), Impact Factor-3.19.
- Mukesh Kumar, Subrahamanyam Upadhyay and Prof. K. N. Rai: A study of heat transfer during cryosurgery of lung cancer, Journal of Thermal Biology, Elsevier, Vol. 84, pp. 53-73, (2019), Impact Factor-3.19.
- Mukesh Kumar and Prof. K. N. Rai: Numerical study of cryosurgical treatment of skin cancer, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Elsevier, Vol. 160, 106667, (2021), Impact Factor-4.75
- Mukesh Kumar and Prof. K. N. Rai: Numerical simulation of time fractional bio-heat transfer model during cryosurgical treatment of skin cancer, Computational Thermal Sciences: An International Journal, Begell House, (2021), Impact Factor-1.03.
- Mukesh Kumar and Prof. K. N. Rai: Three phase bio‑heat transfer model in three‑dimensional space for multiprobe cryosurgery, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Elsevier, 2022, Impact Factor- 4.626.
- Mukesh kumar, Harpreet Kaur, Subrahamanyam Upadhyay, Surjan Singh and K.N.Rai: Mathematical modelling and simulation of three phase lag bio-heat transfer model during cancer treatment International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Elsevier, Vol. 160, 106667, (2021), Impact Factor-4.75.
Area of Interest
- Mathematical Modelling
- Bio-heat transfer
- CSIR UGC-NET+ JRF (Mathematical Sciences)
- CSIR-UGC – JRF Fellowship (2017-2019)
- CSIR-UGC – SRF Fellowship (2019-2021)
- Total 35 citations.