Dr. Mudassir Nazir is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Law. He has total experience of more than 02 years of teaching Jurisprudence, Criminal Laws and Constitutional Law and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2021. He is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put her efforts towards the overall developments of his students. He has convened/organized more than 20 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 4 years. He is having one book, one Research Project, five book chapters and more than 40 papers in his Credit.
- 02 years of teaching experience
Award & Recognition
Meritorious scholarship from Jamia Milia Islamia New Delhi.
- he has presented more than 50 Research papers in various National and International conferences &more than 40 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- Completed certificate course on Climate change at SWAYM, offered by Indian institute of science education and Research- Pune.
- One month certificate Course on ‘Legal aid and allied Laws’ conducted by RGNLU and GNLU Gandhinagar from 2 oct- to 31st October 2021.
- Completed online course on “introduction to international Criminal Law ‘Conducted by Western Reserve University” through Course era.
- Completed online course on “Introduction to key concepts of Constitution and Supreme court cases” offered by university of penenselvia through Course era.
Area of Interest
Crime and Criminology
Changing Dynamics of Law of Extradition” Published by victorious publisher (UGC Approved National Publisher) ISBN No 978-93-87294-29-5 Forwarded by Justice Aftab Alam, (Retd Judge, Supreme Court of India.).
Participated in more than 10 Faculty Development Programmes.
Invited as Resource Person in various Seminars and Lectures and judged various National Moot court Competions.