She is a Physiotherapy Professional pursuing Ph.D from Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Sciences, Faridabad. She is specialized in Sports Physiotherapy completing her Masters in Physiotherapy from Subharti University, Meerut (U.P.) in 2012. She is graduate from College of Applied Education and Health Sciences, Meerut (U.P.) in 2009. During her carrier growth she worked in academics with Subharti University in Meerut and Kailash Institute of Nursing and Paramedical in Greater Noida and in clinical with G.M.Modi hospital in Meerut. She has experience of more than 10 years in academic and clinical practices. She is experienced and having good communication and teaching-learning skills. She is dedicated to serve and regulate her academic session with best methods making students understand to achieve best outcome-based learning.
She is having total 10.5 years of experience in Physiotherapy Industry, which includes clinical experiences as well as academic.
● Presently working as Associate Professor in Galgotias University, Grater Noida, (DOJ. 27/Aug/2019).
● Worked with Kailash Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences, Greater Noida (10/Oct/2017-27/Aug/2019).
● Worked with Subharti College of Physiotherapy, SVSU Meerut. (1/Jan/2015- 08/Oct/2017)
● Worked in CNC department in Swami Vivekananda Subharti University, Meerut ( 25/Feb/2014 to 31/Dec/2014).
● Part time worked as Senior consultant Physiotherapist in G.M. Modi Hospital, Pallavpuram, Meerut, (1/Jan/2014 to 14/Dec/2016).
● Worked as Senior consultant Physiotherapist in G.M. Modi Hospital, Pallavpuram, Meerut, (5/Apr/2013 to 25/Feb/2014).
● Worked as Team Physio (IHFA) at B2R half marathon, at JLN Stadium, Delhi on 27th January 2019.
● Pursuing Ph.D. in Physiotherapy from MRIIRS, Faridabad.
● MBA - Hospital Administration in 2020
● MPT - Sports Physiotherapy in 2012
● BPT- 2009
● 12th - CBSE board in 2005
● 10th - CBSE board in 2003
● Certified as Physiotherapist by Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow (Reg. No.- BPT/233) in 2010
● Certified as Life Member by of The Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP Reg. No.- L-40098) in 2015.
● Member of IHFA International Health and Fitness Association, an ISO Certified organization.
● Member of Women IAP fund raising committee, State branch of U.P.
Awarded as “Young Achiever-ABHIMANYU OF PHYSIOS” award in Sports Connect 2019, at Delhi Haat, on 3rd March 2019.
● To Evaluate the Effects of Plantar Fascia and Tendo Achilles Stretch in Chronic Plantar Fasciitis. Monika Sharma1 , Sanjai Kumar2. Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Journal Volume 13 Number 3, July- September 2020 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21088/potj.0974.5777.13320.7
● EVALUATED STRESS AND ANXIETY IN COLLEGE STUDENTS BEFORE AND AFTER MIDTERM EXAM Rozy Kumari1 , Monika Sharma2 Vol. No. 21 issue no.2 April 2021, Medico Legal Update
● Impact of Covid -19 Quarantine on Musculoskeletal and Mental Health among Collegiate Students: A Comparison between Male and Female Rupal Gaur1 , Dr. Monika Sharma2 International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 3, March -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429
● To Find the Prevalence of Tennis Elbow in Computer Users: A Cross Sectional Study Saba Qadir1 , Dr. Monika Sharma2 International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 5, May -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429
Area of Interest
Her area of interest is dedicated entirely towards academic performance in Physiotherapy. She is enthusiastically focused on providing quality education, concepts, new trends and technology, innovation, and research in field of physiotherapy. She promotes learning and personal development. She like to communicate with others: to teach, to give advice, to help. She works on ideas and thinking, search for facts and figure out solutions to problems mentally. She prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.