NAAC Criteria 1, 2 & 3 Coordinator
Division Chair of Accounting Division
Mentor mentee Coordinator
Areas of Specialization:
Accounting & Finance, Financial Management, Income Tax and Research Methodology.
- Assistant Professor in School of Finance & Commerce, Galgotias University from 2019 till date.
- Taught various subjects at post graduate level from 2016 to 2019 in the Department of Business Administration, Aligarh Muslim University.
Ph.D. (Finance & Banking), Aligarh Muslim University
NET (Commerce & Management)
MBA (Finance & Marketing), Aligarh Muslim University
B.Com (H), Aligarh Muslim University
- Certificate in Introduction to MS Excel from SkillUP by Simplilearn in 2022.
- NPTEL MOOCs Certificate in Accreditation and Outcome based Learning from IIT
Kharagpur in 2021.
- Certificate course in ‘Islamic Finance and Banking’ from Islamic Research and Training Institute in 2018.
- Completed 12 Certificate courses from Asian Development Bank in 2020.
- Awarded Best Paper presentation in an International Conference on Financial Inclusion on Feb 23, 2019 by the Department of Management Studies, GL Bajaj Institute, Noida.
- Member of Indian Accounting Association.
- Member of India Finance Association (IFA) initiated by IIM Kolkata.
- Member of Global Initiative of Academic Networks (GIAN) initiated by MHRD, Government of India.
- Akhtar, S., Alam, M., Shamshad, M. and Khan, A. (2022), “Measuring Technical Efficiency of Banks vis-à-vis Demonetization: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Banking Sector”, Journal of Quality and Quantity. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11135-022-01431-8 (Scopus Indexed, ‘B’ Category Journal in ABDC).
- Shamshad, M., Sarim, M., Akhtar, A. and Tabash, M.I. (2018), "Identifying critical success factors for sustainable growth of Indian banking sector using interpretive structural modeling (ISM)", International Journal of Social Economics, Vol. 45 No. 8, pp. 1189-1204. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJSE-10-2017-0436 (Scopus Indexed, ‘B’ Category Journal in ABDC).
- Mohd, S., S. Mohd, and J. Akhter, The Interrelationship Between Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility in Indian Companies, IUP Journal Of Corporate Governance, 16(4), 31-45 (2017)
- Chaturvedi, Khushboo, Shakeb Akhtar, Naghma Azhar, and Mohd Shamshad. 2021. Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Financial Performance of Selected Banks in India: Based on Camel Model. Studies in Economics and Business Relations 2: 17–31.
- Shamshad, M., Zaini, S. H. R., Ansari, Z., & Akhtar, A. (2021). Measuring the impact of sustainable banking variables in creating business opportunities. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 14(5-6), 452-471. (Scopus Indexed, ‘C’ Category Journal in ABDC).
- Shamshad, M., Zaini, S. H. R., & Akhtar, A. (2019, December). Sustainable Banking—Scale Development and Validation. In International conference on Sustainable Development Research in the Asia-Pacific (pp. 119-135). Springer, Cham. (Scopus Indexed).
- Singh, P., Shamshad M. (2020, June). A Study of Corporate Governance in Public Sector Banks. Finance India 34 (2), 813-822. (Scopus Indexed).
Published a patent on “Green Finance Awareness as a Mediator in relationship between Green Finance Strategies and Industrial-Environmental Sustainability” in June 2022.