Dr. Kumar Ashutosh is currently working as Associate Professor in School of Liberal Education. He is a firm believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students. He has participated in many conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Ph.D in Psychology, Patna University, 2010
- MA in Psychology, Patna University
Award & Recognition
- Has Four Scopus publications to his
- Awarded employee of the year from previous organisation.
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences
- He has published research papers in reputed journals and also have edited book
- Introduction to positive Psychology, Offered by NPTEL
- Short Course on- " Quantitative Method in Applied Sciences and use of SPSS"
Area of Interest
- Industrial/ Organisational Psychology
- Positive Psychology
- Organisational Behaviour
- Social Psychology