Dr. Kamran Ahmad is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Basic Sciences. He has more than four years of teaching experience at the university level and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2022.
He completed his post-graduation from Jamia Millia Islamia following which he pursued his Ph.D. in Fluid Dynamics and has published good research papers in peer-reviewed journals. He has visited Romania for an International conference. He is a consistent learner and is always enthusiastic about expanding his mathematical skills. Apart from his excellent teaching skills and good research work, he is quite a dynamic, energetic, and hard-working person who is always committed towards his duties. Strong philosophy of teaching, and knowledge of many different methods to motivate students to develop their expertise in specific areas. Dedicated partner to university programs and outreach events that help promote learning and support the community.
- more than 5 years of teaching experience and more than 03 years of research experience
- PhD. in Mathematics from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- M.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Science from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- B.Sc. (H) Mathematics from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- More than 10 research papers published in various International/National journals along with 01 published book chapter in Springer.
- Presented many research papers in various National and International conferences.
- Organized one day international webinar on “Mathematics of Computer Vision” as a co-convener in the department of Mathematics and Humanities, MMEC, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Haryana, India (Online, April 28, 2022).
- Organized one day international webinar on “Applications of Differential Geometry” as a convener in the department of Mathematics and Humanities, MMEC, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Haryana, India (Online, February 10, 2022).
- Organized International Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Applications & Information Technology as organizing committee member in MM Institute of Computer Technology & Business Management, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Haryana, India (April 19-20, 2019).
Area of Interest
- Fluid Dynamics
- Differential Geometry
- Differential Equations