Dr. Ashok Kumar is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Computer Science and Engineering. He has total experience of more than 16 years including teaching, industry and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2022. He is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, He believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students.
- 13 years of teaching experience
- 3 years industrial
Award & Recognition
- Best Paper Certification in Conference on Advances in Power, Control and Communication systems (NCAPCCS-18), April 21-22, 2018 at NIT Kurukshetra.
- Winner of Science Trade Fair Contest (Distt. level), Yamuna Nagar in 1994-1995 session.
- Getting scholarship during Diploma & Engineering from Guru Hari Krishan Society, Chandigarh.
- Topper of the Branch in Electrical Engg. during Diploma (Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala City).
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 10 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals.
- FDP on “Applications of Data Science and IoT in Healthcare, Social Care and Business Aspects” from 2nd to 8th Feb, 2022 at Glocal University, Saharanpur.
- FDP on Future and challenges in Engineering & Technology organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, KEC, Ghaziabad from (14 -18) May, 2021.
- FDP on Inculcating Human Values in Technical Education organized by AICTE, from (10 -14) May, 2021.
- Webinar on “Internet of Things”, organized by Department of Computer Applications, MIET, Meerut on 8 June 2020.
- FDP on “Machine Learning Essential for Every Researcher” conducted by Department of Computer Applications, Kongu Engineering College, Erode from (6-10) July 2020.
- Webinar on “Online Education” organized by National Law University Jodhpur on 27June, 2020.
- FDP on “ICT based Teaching Learning Process” organized by RCP, Roorkee from (1- 5) July, 2020.
- Webinar on “Industry 4.0 Trends, Challenges and Opportunities” Organized and Conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology on 11 July, 2020.
- Workshop on “ICT and LMS Tools” organized by Odd Partikle on June 27-28, 2020.
- FDP on “Applications of Machine Learning and Deep Learning” Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering RKGIT, Ghaziabad from (24-28) June, 2020.
- One day National Webinar on “Health Issues in Present Scenario organized by NSS units in collaboration with ICMR-CIBioD, PGIMER, Chandigarh on 20th June 2020.
Area of Interest
- Digital Signal Processing
- Speech Signal Processing
- Electromagnetic Fields and Wave.
- Antenna and Wave Propagation
- 3 Year Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic Ambala City.