Dr. Aliya Naaz Siddiqui is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Basic Sciences. She has a good experience of teaching Mathematics in different universities/institutes (Delhi University, NSUT EAST CAMPUS, MM(DU)). Now she has been associated with Galgotias University since 2022. She completed her post-graduation with good grades following which she pursued her Ph.D. in Differential Geometry and has published several research papers in SCI/SCOPUS indexed journals. She attended numerous offline/online workshops, webinars, and FDP. In fact, she collaborated with number of international authors from USA, France, South Korea, Japan, Romania, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Malaysia etc., and acted as a referee for many reputed national and international journals also. She is a consistent learner and is always enthusiastic about expanding her mathematical skills. Apart from her excellent teaching skills and good research work, she is quite a dynamic, energetic, and hard-working person who is always committed towards her duties. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
- 5 years of teaching experience
- D. in Mathematics from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Sc. Mathematics with Computer Science from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Sc. (H) Mathematics from Delhi University, New Delhi
Co-Supervisor of Doctoral Thesis
- Co-Supervisor of doctoral thesis entitled “Study of Some Soliton Types on Submanifolds” since 2021.
Award & Recognition
- More than 40 research papers published in various International/National journals
- Presented many research papers in various National and International conferences.
- Organized one day International webinar on “Mathematics of Computer Vision” as a co-convener in the department of Mathematics and Humanities, MMEC, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Haryana, India (Online, April 28, 2022).
- Organized one day International webinar on “Applications of Differential Geometry” as a convener in the department of Mathematics and Humanities, MMEC, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Haryana, India (Online, February 10, 2022).
- Certificate to reviewer for reviewing Asian Research Journal of Mathematics, 2022.
- NCWEB June OBE Evaluator Certificate, 2021.
- Certificate to reviewer for reviewing Asian Research Journal of Mathematics, 2020.
Area of Interest
- Riemannian manifolds and their submanifolds
- Statistical manifolds and their submanifolds
- Geometric Inequalities
Book/Book Chapters Published
- 04 published book chapters in Springer.
- Former Associate Editor of BRICS JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH (ISSN 2231-5829), Department of Mathematics & Humanities, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana-Ambala, Haryana since 2022.