Transcript Duplicate Grade Cards Degrees
Issuance of Transcript
- Transcript is issued on request of the students who apply for the higher studies/ Employment.
- Students requiring transcript should apply for the same in the prescribed application form.
- Application Fee for issue of Transcript is Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) for the first copy and Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) for each additional copy. The fee is to be deposited in the University Accounts Section.
- Student is required to submit a valid Photo-Identity and address Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Identity Cards Issued by Central/State Government or bodies under the respective Ministries of Central/State Government of India etc., with photocopy of Passport, in case of application is made from outside of India) for collecting the Transcripts.
- Students should enclose supporting document (copy of letter of University for which Transcript is sought). The Student is advised to mention the name, address, website, contact email id/mobile/phone no. of the University where he/she wants to apply)
- Copy of all documents/Grade Card/Degree submitted by the Student, with the application form are to be self-Attested with name. The application form for Transcript will be forwarded by the Registrar after verification.
- The Transcript shall be issued within 3 (Three) Working Days, from the date of submission of Application form complete in all respect and shall be handed over in Sealed Envelope to the Student.
Issuance of Duplicate Grade Card
- Students requiring duplicate grade card should apply through an application form that needs to be submitted in CoE office along with the copy of FIR.
- Verification must be done from CoE office.
- Duplicate grade card fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) should be paid in the Accounts department. Receipt of payment of Rs. 300/- should be produced to collect the duplicate grade card.
- Duplicate grade card to be issued to the student within three working days of receipt of application & fees.