School of Business Back
MBA with dual specialization in: International Business / Finance / Human Resource Management / Marketing / Information Technology / Retail Management / Supply Chain Management / Operations Management / Media Management / Family Business/ Business Analytics / Hospital & Health Care Management
The MBA program at Galgotias University's School of Business delivers management education to develop managerial, analytical and entrepreneurial skills with professional understanding of the social impact of business decisions. The program nurtures the students to enhance their self and contextual awareness, communication & negotiation skills, entrepreneurial skills, business knowledge and analytical thinking, thereby shaping them to be future ready leaders to excel in the business world.
- Duration-2 Years
Opportunities exist in the area of Management, both for Profit and Non-Profit organisations. Classroom Learning is reinforced with International Electives and Real-world Projects from industry. Doors open for a successful career in Marketing, Finance, Project Management, Entrepreneurship and many other domains depending on one’s specialization.
Program Outcomes (PO)
Program Outcomes (POs) for MBA Program are as follows
- PO1 Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- PO2 Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- PO3 Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- PO4 Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- PO5 Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- PO6 Ability to conduct investigation of complex problems using modern tools and techniques.
- PO7 Apply the various forms of business communication, supported by effective use of appropriate technology, logical reasoning, articulation of ideas.
- PO8 Apply innovative ideas and knowledge of business project management principles as an entrepreneur/team member/ team leader to develop and manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- To operate/work and succeed as a leader in dynamic, multicultural local and global business environment.
- To integrate theory and application from various functional areas in an interdisciplinary approach.