Management Development Program (MDP)
Galgotias University has a plethora of intellectual talent. Its faculty is continuously involved in MDP and FDPs. A few of the MDP/FDP conducted by Galgotias University's renowned faculty include:
- Effectiveness at work for Paharpur Industry Ltd.
- Stress Management for Paharpur Industry Ltd.
- ‘Communication Skill & Body Language’ & ‘Emotional Intelligence at Geological Survey of India Training Institute, Lucknow.
- “Personality Development and Effective Communication” for the newly qualified Chartered Accountants at NCUI, New Delhi.
- "Motivation and Interpersonal Relations for Oriental Bank of Commerce, Noida.
- Management Problems Versus Research Problems, (ii) Problem Identification, Planning and Linkages, (iii) Case Study Analysis at Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- Workshop/session on “Entrepreneurial Management”
- Workshop on RTI in GBS with the help of an NGO-Youth Parliament
- "English Writing and its Usage” for the staff of Oriental Bank of Commerce, Noida.
- Faculty Development Program on Multivariate Data Analysis with PASW (Formerly SPSS) for Management Research
- Enhancing Competitiveness through TQM, Employee Involvement and Customer Satisfaction at Chandigarh for PHD Chamber of Commerce (Chandigarh) & Konrad Adenauer Foundation (Germany)
- Effective Interpersonal, Business Communication & Presentation Skills at Mussoorie for National Institute of Administrative Research (NIAR) and Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA)
- "Management and Leadership Development” at Lal Bhadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie
- Business Process Re-engineering
- TPM – the Japanese way